[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do poor fags like this cunt enter their poor fag cars in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (839KB, 1400x934px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
839KB, 1400x934px
Why do poor fags like this cunt enter their poor fag cars in car shows!

Do poor fags really think anyone enjoys looking at an old civic like this?

Its probably worth about 2 thousand dollars at most..
I swear honda fags are so retarded.
>>
>>15942870
Honda people are all a but fucked up. Is best not to worry
>>
Because there is a thing called Subjective.
>>
>>15942946
Nobody objectively wants to look at a honda.
>>
It is still a nice car even if it is not an expensive car. Would you rather a beat Aston with a torn up interior and missing bumper be there instead?
>>
You're a retard if you think only poor people like riced Honda
>>
>>15942961
>stop liking what I don't like

It's like you don't understand the word subjective
>>
>>15942961
Least of all an angry bus cuck.

Even the 1.3l diesel Fiat lad is a rung above a nocar.
>>
>>15942968
Yes.
>>
>>15942870
It's cool to look at all the performance mods they blew their money on instead.

They're mostly only cool because double wishbone suspension. Everything else is ecobox centered. Don't know why people think they're show cars.
>>
I'd rather see some riced POS Civic than the people who bring their bone stock new Mustang/Camaro/Corvette etc. to Cars and Coffee. Cars and Coffee won't even be a thing in 5 years because those retards have to show up. The Blackhawk one which is huge in the Bay Area is dead now because boomers with stock Mustangs and retards in BRZs take the spots at 5am. Nothing free will ever be safe from retards squandering it. I have seen a guy in a C6 Z06 get turned away from an actual car show and he went ballistic, it was great.
>>
>>15943189
Amen brotha.
>>
>>15943189
>I would rather see a civic than a corvette.
>>
Why do Honda Civics trigger Murrifats?
>>
>>15942870
Looks good to me.

What do you like?
>>
>>15943314
>I eat shit
>>
>>15944051
corvettes, mustangs or anything with a big turbo and rwd that can easily smoke the tyres.

None of this fag shit, and none of those girly 1960s european roadsters.

I only like real cars that can lay down rubber from the REAR treads.
>>
>>15942870

the wheels cost more than your car. Prove me wrong, op.
>>
>>15944907
The wheels cost more than his car too.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 436x333px)
image.jpg
24KB, 436x333px
>Apple user
>calling others retarded.
>>
>>15945006
REKT
>>
File: 4978407786_e56354271a_b.jpg (360KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
4978407786_e56354271a_b.jpg
360KB, 1024x680px
>>15942870
nothing wrong with honda's, there can be douches in all walks of life. they're easy to get into due to their reliability, customization and price.

hating on a car because of it's price and not it's ability to perform show's your understanding of cars. Most people who hate honda's are muscle fueled red necks who hate anything un-american.

>inb4 you own a honda
I own an e36, but see the potential they have on back roads and track and respect it.
>>
>>15945313
>BMW driver being a fag.

Nothing to see here.
>>
>>15945313
>野長
>88
other than that, it's ok.
>>
>>15944897
>insecure: the post
>>
>>15942870
Fucking boomers
>>
>>15943189
This. Bought my 98 Civic EX about 5 years ago off of a friend because nocar loser. Already had a custom exhaust on it and so far the only thing I've put in it outside of normal maintenance or part swaps is a new air intake and some NGK spark plugs and cables, other than that I wouldn't consider it "riced up" but I'll be driving around sometimes and of course some brand new stock mustang some kid borrowed from his dad tries to race me pretending like he doesn't already know he's gonna win.
>>
>>15943534

because fwd is no way to live
>>
>>15945313

80s BMW style wheels on a nippon shitbox

ok
>>
>>15945766
Bbs wheels are not unique to bmws.

Even evos came standard with bbs wheels.
>>
>>15945766
>i get all of my automotive knowledge from tabloid
>>
>>15942870
Materialist fag detected. Enjoy your miserable life but dont feel the need to step on people's joy.
>>
>>15945313
I hate these fake japanese plates so fucking much
>>
>>15942870
A true car enthusiast can appreciate any car, especially if time an effort has been invested into it, even if its a cheap shitbox.
>>
>>15945280
kek
>>
>>15942975
Hondas are of no value and rice cars are objectively shit and ugly.
>>
>>15945599

>field length

What does it mean?
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 271x179px)
image.jpg
9KB, 271x179px
>>15945280
Lel
>>
>>15946398
Whats wrong with using an iphone?

I bet you autists have some el cheapo $80 nokias or something that autistic people would have.
>>
so many miserable little goblins on this board who put their energy into hating a type of drivetrain instead of something productive

how sadd
>>
>>15949188
Dubs confirm you're a faggot for not driving rwd
>>
I could see why the civic wouldnt be someones first choice. im a honda enthusiast but i can appreciate any solid build. there are stupid people with single cams and loud exhausts, and i agree, those assholes can eat a cock whole. anyway car manufacturers have been trying to get the most horsepower per liter for decades and honda was the first to do it with the b16. im not saying that the civic si/type r is the fastest thing in the world. what i AM saying is that for a naturally aspirated fwd four banger, the civic holds its own. b16s rev to 8.5k bro, on the backroads and track, that only makes the car more fun to drive.
>>
>>15942982
no they're not, busriders & benchracers are 100% more respectable than yuropoors with their 0.3L diesel trash.
when their shitboxes have more horsepower than a 3-legged hamster on a wheel, feel free to let me know.
>>
>>15942870
>"I understand nothing of subjectivity, modding value and honda culture" : the post
>>
>>15945761
Fwd is comfy and civilized.
>>
>>15942870
>post pretending to be a spoilt materialistic pleb who "got into cars" by watching shmee on youtube
pretty good bait
>>
modified Civics are more interesting than stock classic cars
>>
hot rodding started with Model T fords because they were cheap and plentiful back in the 50's.
I'm not a huge Honda performance fan but the arguement could be made that these Hondas are the new Model T - cheap and easy to work on and mod. and shit tons of them in junkyards so parts are easy to find.
I would respect any person that builds a car that he thinks is cool regardless of the fact that i think its shit because he made it.
The douchebags that come to car shows with a bone stock mustang/camaro/bmw/ etc etc that maybe has a useless cold air intake and a couple stickers are maddening. Congrats bro, you bought a new car, now go put it in the parking lot with the rest of em, not in the show
>>
this seems to be a proper civic also. not ruined with -100 degrees of camber. big brakes, real lightweight wheels, what looks to be a boosted b16. power to weight ratio is a thing with motorsports. do people really not know that ?
>>
I think it looks nice but nice aside for a superior hatch back
>>
>>15952575
that car has nothing to do with motorsport
>>
>>15952524
>Hot rodding
>Hondas
I get what your saying, but old methods still work just as well. Especially if you want to stay na like I did. Sbc's sell on Craigslist for like $500 at most and they go together like Lego pieces. I'd rather buy from a boomer who knows what he's doing than a boy racer selling a fucked engine. It's not always the case but more often than not.
>>
>>15952575
no, it is a clean, show car.

this is a proper civic
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>15942870
those wheels are worth more than 2k, just saying.

besides, you're just a fucking sour grapes cunt.

>>15946163
this cunt got it right.
>>
>>
>>15942870
Ill tell you that black paintjob is worth more than 2k
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 480x480px)
image.jpg
92KB, 480x480px
ITT:
>>
I drive REAL WHEEL DRIVE fucking moron
>>
>>15952524
Hondas have not been like that since the 90s though.

I think these days people build them because they saw them in a magazine, or their cousin had one or they had one back in high school.

Its like the fag's civics are built for tradition and nostalgia of what the car scene used to be like and they dont even care that these days there are much better and more affordable options that would go faster for the same money because "hurrr durr its my money and I will waste it how I want".
>>
>>15954010
They came with black paint jobs idiot.
>>
>>15946224
Brand whore lol
>>
>>15954130
you are a dumb fuck

>implying the owner didnt repaint it.
>>
>>15955060
They litteraly come black already you idiot.
>>
>>15957202
calm down kiddy
>>
>>15944897

you sound underage anon. There's a lot more to auto than power+RWD
>>
>>15948212
At least the Nokia won't turn to dust upon hitting the ground.
>>
>>15957345
But its still a crappy cheap nokia that lets everyone know you are pathetic.
>>
Built not bought you game controller clutching nu male.

Personally I much prefer seeing a car that has been customized in some way over something completely stock, unless it's something pretty exotic. Nothing more boring that looking at a vette or mustang that was driven from the dealer lot to the car show lot.
>>
>>15957480
Still better than a cvic that was driven to vato zone for the "sick jdm" treatment bro.
>>
>>15957754
you have no idea what youre talking about.

This civic is faster and worth more than whatever you drive.
>>
>>15942870
Why spend $150,000 on a supercar that takes a lot of time and money to produce, when you can take $30,000 car, turn lots of heads, know everything that is done to the car, and say you did it yourself?

That's why, and that civic is sexy as all hell.
>>
>>15957817
Only because spoon stuff is expensive ricer shit and its a demo car for an expensive ricer company.

Rwd car still better though.
>>
>>15958971
Spend that money on a decent rwd car like an s13.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.