[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good mods to get? Oh yeah and what mods for my car too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: hellaclouds.jpg (104KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
hellaclouds.jpg
104KB, 2048x1536px
What are some good mods to get? Oh yeah and what mods for my car too?
>>
pic of car?
>>
plastidip everyting
>>
>>15942867
nice legacy
>>
Be me and get a fartcan and CAI for your front wheel drive economy coupe
>>
>subaru
>vape

There would be no difference in the world tomorrow if every subaru owner died overnight.
>>
>>15943849
Don't forget about the rear sway bar, front strut bar, springs/coilovers, bushings, wider wheels/tires, etc so you can be a street warrior
>>
>>15942867
What is the thing just left of the hazard light switch?

It doesn't really look like anything to me. Just curious. Don't beat me up if it's obvious. I'm an old man.
>>
>>15943891
>Car handles better
>Street warrior
Not sure wtf is going on here. Should I be offended? Should I not? Is this sarcasm? Is this not?
>The fuck
>>
>>15943898
Its a hokey smokey. All the kids are doing it these days. Gets you high as a kite.
>>
>>15942867
>autotragic legacy
>vape holster

KYS.
>>
>>15943898
its my vape. im trying to quit smoking
>>
>>15943992
Nice cop out.
Admit it, you're a faggot.
If you wanted to quit smoking you'd quit.
No one is that weak of a faggot.
You want to vape, because you think it's cool.
In circles that don't think it's cool you pull out your bullshit excuse.
Why else were you taking a picture of your vape holder and naming the image
>hellaclouds.jpg
You're a faggot.
Kill your self.
>>
>>15944006
>Kill your self.
You're*
>>
>>15943992
Ah, got it. I've never actually seen one of those.

Regarding your question, what engine in your subaru? Some of them are bloody difficult to get anything out of. I've got an Outback with the 180kW 3 litre, and short of forced induction, everything is a waste of money.

You can make them handle nicely though, if you have a bit of money to spend.
>>
>>15943903
I'm just saying do all that but never take it to the track. It's a joke. Relax
>>
>>15943879
There would be a lot less lesbians
>>
>>15944049
I don't understand these stereotypes about subaru owners.

Is it just an American thing? Ausfag here.
>>
>>15943992
>vape
>quit smoking
My co-worker just eats a couple gummi bears everytime he craved a cig for 2 weeks, he hasn't had a cig for half a year now.
>>
>>15944057
i forgot to add, he's hella fat tho after all those gummies.
>>
File: lesbian mobile.jpg (86KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian mobile.jpg
86KB, 800x588px
>>15944055
It's a Subaru Outback agon and Forester thing
>>
>>15944067
Wagon*
>>
>>15944016
>You're*?
>kill you are self?
LOL illiterate fuck
>>
start by modding your life with a car that's not shit

>subaru
>competitive

honda yo

and, why do vapefags call their shitty battery boxes "mods" when they're mass produced, finished products? why do they waste their money on a stimulant that's less potent, less healthy, and less enjoyable than caffeine and rape their lungs with unstudied flavorings and colorants?
>>
>>15944037
Nyaaa. Anxiety down.
*Bro fist*
>>
>>15944026
Yeah mate even with the new forced induction wrxs the power has been stagnant. They need to bump up the power in all their motors. It isn't the 90s where 200hp is still fast. Hell 300 hp is minivan tier
>>
>>15944090
>Why do people call aftermarket parts that are trusted "mods"
>Turbo on prius
>AHH IT'S NOT A MOD IF IT'S SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE
>>
>>15942867
Friendly reminder that if you don't have a fart can, you're not truly living.
>>
>>15946070
It's not a "mod" if you're buying whole base and "adding" it to a tank. Mods pertain to modification of something. Replacement is not modification. So, vape "Reps" is a more accurate name than "Mods".

Turbo on a Prius is most definitely a mod. As the engine has been modified beyond it's original configuration.Replacing the battery pack on a Prius is more alike to replacing the battery "Mod" on a vape.

tl;dr You're an idiot.
>>
>>15947082
I'm sorry but dropping a 454 big block into a truck is a mod correct?
>NO HE JUST REPLACED THE BATTERY (ENGINE)
>>
>>15947132
xd
>>
a guy in a lifted dodge ram with tow mirrors cut me off in traffic and then took a big puff on his vape

was he listening to disturbed? i hope so
>>
>>15949590
no he was just plain d a m a g e d
>>
>>15946082
Friendlier reminder that if you didn't run your car without mufflers for at least 24 hours before getting a fartcan or aftermarket exhaust you're not truly living.
>>
I need some help guys. Some my buddy has matte paint. His car got really dusty and in the spirit of being in college we drew dicks on his car. He's upset that we stained the paint but unless you REALLY look and know where to look you don't notice. Anyway, how can I remove these stains? He says they're from the grease on our fingers. Dude literally just about drank himself to death over it. Like not kidding
>>
>>15944061
Should have eaten the sugar free ones
>>
>>15942867
get yourself and your car a nice healthily proportioned giant black dildo.
>>
>>15950107
>touching someone else's shit
i hope he sues you.
>>
>>15943879
maybe i could get a decent wrx for a good price
>>
File: 1447531584720.png (101KB, 1668x453px) Image search: [Google]
1447531584720.png
101KB, 1668x453px
>>15951203
shut the fuck up you retarded faggot
>>
>>15951203
If you're first thought is to sue somebody you're a fuckboy
>>
File: IMG_2157.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2157.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>15942867

>What are some good mods to get?

you can't get better than Glasgow Mods
>>
>>15943992
your vape looks like a mini vibrator
>>
>>15951247
Fuck that was supposed to be my post
>>
>>15951665
>somebody trespasses against my chattels causing damage
>refuses to compensate me for damage
>"if you sue them you're a fag"
My cuck detector is off the charts
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.