[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeep Liberty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (468KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
468KB, 1600x1200px
Hey guys my neighbor wants to sell me his 2005 Jeep Liberty for 6300. It's got 70k miles and 4wd. I've test driven it and nothing seems wrong with it. I know it's not a wrangler but my car won't last the winter and I need something that can. People I know are telling me to get it but I'm trying to hold out for a 1980s meme machine. What do you guys think?

Pic related but not the actual car
>>
>>15940128
shitty car not worth any amount of money.

why wont your car last the winter?
>>
>>15940196
Because my shitbox is pretty much completely rusted out, on top of a bunch of other problems I can't/don't want to spend money fixing. It barely works now
>>
File: 1472588986591.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1472588986591.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>15940128
You will regret buying a boring, bland SUV after a week of driving it.
Plus I would stay far away from jeeps if you want anything reliable.
Save your money and find that manuel 80's memebox you've always wanted, you won't regret it.
>>
>>15940245 #
>>15940196 #
Not op, but what specifically makes the Liberty shit?
>>
>>15940196
Why is it so bad? What has it ever done to you?
>>
>>15940385
>>15941216
Shit mpg, fca reliability and quality control, inferior to a 4runner or even an Xterra in every way.
>>
>>15941302
>Xterra
are you trying to meme him?
>>
I remember sitting in one of these and being appalled at the lack of leg room, even in the front seat.

Everything about the Liberty says "girl car" to me. Not that I'd ever own a jeep anyway because FCA a shit.
>>
>>15940128
I'd buy it if it's a deal and you know the guy. You can shop for a "real jeep"later, but then again I'm a jeep guy and like my Cherokee better than my wrangler, which was never better than when I finally got a hard top which I never took off. If you're between Indy and Denver I'll trade you a Nissan Altima for it.
>>
>>15940223
What car? What's wrong with it?
>>
https://youtu.be/0Ntd8xnYShg?t=895

hate dirt everyday but here is liberty in action
>>
>>15941357
Hyundai Elantra 2002. It's mostly rusted out with a slew of other issues.

>>15943229
That looks fun but I won't be participating right now. If I buy it id need it as my daily.

>>15941345
Thanks for the offer but I'm on the east coast. I do plan on getting a wrangler at some point but right now I'm a poorfag
>>
>>15943336
Fly to the south or out west and buy a civic for 3k. Much better car than a shitty Hyundai.
>>
I still don't know what makes this specific car shit other than being boring
>>
FCA/Mopar hate is a meme but then again it's kind of not a meme, especially if it's a recession-bailout era FCA/Mopar vehicle.

Get an old Subaru for a winter beater
>>
>>15946386

or better yet an old vulva
>>
Lol this car was built before fiat was even an idea as a merger.

It's a pretty shit SUV. Terribad interior, mpg, looks stupid. The 3.7 had rocker arm and cooling system problems. The Liberty in OP's pic is the refresh and is miles ahead of it's predecessor. Just get one of those instead OP
>>
Fiancee has owned a 04 liberty since new. Solid truck. Its at 170k now and I've had to do the water pump twice, radiator once, tstat housing at the same time. Other than that its been dead reliable. Great in the snow, shit mpg.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.