[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rules and Regulations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: RNBW DSH (Virginia).jpg (66KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
RNBW DSH (Virginia).jpg
66KB, 720x540px
it's done
may moot stand us by
>>>/qa/739383
>>
so there are going to be flags on /o/?
>>
>>15939858
currentmoot said he wanted "consensus" and not suggestions, whatever that might mean.
assuming atleast a two-thirds majority, no.
>>
>>15939858
The end of /o/ as we know it, it'll devolve into nationality based shitflinging.
>>
>>15939864
Nigger this shit is fucking retarded. I didn't see a single positive argument for flags and somehow they're majority? No spoilers? Direct violations of GR3 and Gr6 should be allowed?
>don't shoot the messenger
Somebody fucking rigged it with IP cycling or some shit you retard.
>>
File: 1351162119093.jpg (52KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1351162119093.jpg
52KB, 460x460px
>>15939868
i recommend sudoku
>>
>>15939875
Do you seriously believe these results?
>>
>flags
please no
like really seriously genuinely legitimately no
ok with ids but flags will do nothing but make the bad,not fun type of shitposting more rampant
>>
>>15939887
does it matter?
can you prove those against shitposting didn't stuff the ballots?

more importantly, do you seriously believe there will EVER be any changes?
>>
>>15939897
I'm afraid that retard hiro is stupid enough to think these changes would be an improvement.
>>
>>15939864
>majority votes
>not point voting
>>
>>15939900
he'll probably use google translate to understand it and ends up merging us with /ic/ or something
>>
File: 1364499541051.jpg (62KB, 256x259px) Image search: [Google]
1364499541051.jpg
62KB, 256x259px
>/qa/
>power to do anything
>>
Flags would be great, then we can tell who the cucked shitposting aussies and euros are.
This is great 2bh.
>>
>>15939866
Yes but I'll be able to filter and ignore the yuropoor shitposters with ease
>>
hiro is closing 4chan since it gives no profit so why even give a fuck.
the ride is over.
>>
the only people who complain about generals on /o/ are those who have no car or bike
>>
>>15940852
Generals lack the flow of conversation a normal thread has and turn into tripfag circlejerks. They were necessary during the times when alphonse was really active because he would kill all other threads, but now that school has started again he's busy and we don't need them.
>>
IWTCIRD
>>
>>15939864
>currentmoot said he wanted "consensus"
>assuming atleast a two-thirds majority

The problem about shitposters needed something to be at least attempted. Certainly a LOT of people were upset by the shitposting. And shitposters might also be the ones deliberately posting bad advice made up to sound good and logical. So by ignoring shitposters, we can get rid of the bad or fake advice too.

Just that users need to distinguish between real shitposters and posts with opinions they simply don't like. Since a lot of times, posters who give advice may simply disagree with someone and voila. Now everyone is lumped together with shitposters.

Even if shitposters are seen, they still push threads into oblivion.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.