[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Track&DD under 75K

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: download (2).jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Saving up long term for the most fun car that's also a usable DD. For the price, a gt350 seems like the best all around car available. Obviously a Z06 or viper is in consideration. Any obvious choices I'm missing?
>>
File: 1425855235283.jpg (1MB, 2048x1901px) Image search: [Google]
1425855235283.jpg
1MB, 2048x1901px
Get a gtr instead
>>
>>15939211
>GT350
Selling way over sticker
>Z06
Wait untill they fix the overheating next year.
>Viper
Dead - expect price gauging.
>>
File: v8rx7-1.jpg (293KB, 745x512px) Image search: [Google]
v8rx7-1.jpg
293KB, 745x512px
>murribucket
>track
Americans can only build engines, not cars. For that sorta money you can get some ridiculous stuff if you're not hell bent on falling for the new car meme.
>>
A gtr is double the price of a 350gtr. Fuck no. Only reason I'd shy away from the 40-50K range is for a viper.
>>
>>15939236
I actually would prefer used, main priorities is comfort, manual, good handling, and 600+ hp. So the perfect car I guess lmao. Anyways, what else is in this range? Feel like the market jumps from the stang/challanger level cars straight to $100K+
>>
>>15939246
In German we have a saying. You're looking for the egg laying wool milk pig. You can't have both comfort and handling, and 600 hp in a daily driver are retarded. Get two cars.
>>
>>1593922Doesnt have to be brand new. 2016s that have been driven off the lot are right under $50K
>>
>>15939254
Hey fuck you, I'll DD a fucking viper ACR if I want. Now back to your Prius krautnigger.
>>
>>15939265
Why don't you go fuck yourself, you moronic fucking Forza kiddie? You're coming here asking stupid deluded questions and then you go LA LA LA when people are trying to talk even the slightest sense into you. Hope you wrap your useless ass around a tree in that daydream car of yours.
>>
>>15939265
#test#
>>
>>15939271
Buying two cars isn't an answer to the question of a viper vs a 350
>>
>>15939277
>Any obvious choices I'm missing?
Two cars.
>>
>>15939293
But if you had to pick a single car what would you go with? Some people simply hate having multiple cars.
>>
File: 2013Boss302.jpg (298KB, 1023x685px) Image search: [Google]
2013Boss302.jpg
298KB, 1023x685px
>>15939211
You could go with a Viper GTS like saabkyle04 did. good combination of track'ability and daily drivable without going full ACR. if you don't absolutely need a track demon and want something that'll be quick, fun, and inexpensive new go for the GT350 although they could be over priced at dealers.

I would highly recommend you not get a brand new car at all though and just modify a used C6 Z06 (to your needs) with Mageride for comfy and trackable performance or a 5th gen coyote powered Mustang GT (that can also be modified to your needs and daily driven) is also a good option.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.