[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feel good car memories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1builthonda.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1builthonda.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>Be me
>be 2009
>Summer before college
>Parents give me old civic.
>Throw all the summer job money I had into it
>Had a pretty quick car by October.
>Spent all of fall driving around with friends pumping deep house
its a shame some dick wad stole that car.I really loved it and it was clean as fuckkkk. driving around isnt the same just.

pic unrelated mine was a sedan
>>
>>15938528
Was it ever recovered?
Had my integra stolen once. Wasn't the same after I got it back.
>>
>>15938648
Engineering explained?
>>
>>15938648
Yeah the only good part is the fucking moron who stole it also wrapped it around a pole. Car was recovered although basically the entire body was a complete loss. Luckily I was able to recover the engine/ drivetrain and other parts. They just sit in my garage now unntill I can find another spotless civic...which I wont.
>>
>>15938945
integras always get stolen, especially if you live in an area with a lot of beaners
>>
>>15941655
basically this including all Hondas
>>
>>15938528
>9kb

kys
>>
I have a similar story though more depressing
>2012
>summer before senior year
>get drug induced psychosis
>crash car
>need a car so next day buy 99 civic hatchback for $1000
>spend whole summer restoring, modding and cruising in it by myself
>someone crashes into the side of it and totals it and drives away
I don't know why but all the times I've went crazy seem the most nostalgic and meaningful
>>
>>15938528
I don't understand this. In Seattle, last year, on the radio I heard civics were the most commonly stolen car. What is the reason?
>>
>>15944267
Chopping and parting bang for your buck. Basically you're not going to sell a lot of jaguar grills on the black market but there is a lot of demand for civic fenders.
>>
>>15944309
Is that what they do? I always thought they just sold them on Craigslist or whatever how they got it when they got it and say they lost the title, because there are 1000s of cars on Craigslist with "lost" titles and if you ask if they're stolen they don't respond
>>
>>15944267
They're super easy to steal. There are like 3-5 basic key designs for Hondas form the 90s, so you can basically start any Honda with one and a little bit of jiggling.
also mexicans gotta have dat sweet JDM goodness
>>
>>15938528
>be me, 19
>step mom works for Toyota, has a super clean SC400 she's wanting to sell
>offer her to give her son my Cavalier, and then give her $1000 for it
>"Just give Jordan your car and we'll call it even anon!".
ohfuckyes
>Spend the next two years loving it, and slowly becoming more of a car guy
>this car alone is the reason I got into working on cars
>driving home one night after work
>women runs a red light and tbones me at an intersection
>2 broken ribs, broken wrist, and 1 absolutely destroyed Pearl White 1998 Lexus SC400.

I keep its keys in my new Lexus for good luck c:
>>
>>15944616
> I keep its keys in my new Lexus for good luck
> Got fucking t-boned in it
>>
>work for a year in a factory doing huge hours
>spend money on a dirt bike and a daily
>buy a unmolested 180sx
>have it setup for go fast

>warm strayan summer nights on the touge with a couple of friends and whatever randoms tagged along
>working on cars with mates
>drinking beer and shit talking while doing shit to get our cars ready for track days 'til 3 in the morning
>those freezing cold nights when the gearbox is the only thing keeping me warm

Then everyone either sold their cars or stopped driving. Now it's just me and the old slut. Have a friend currently halfway through a resto on a 4 door r32 with a full gtr kit that should be pretty good when he's done, until then I just drive by myself hoping to find some other dudes in the hills to talk shit with and drive.
>>
>>15944323
>ask for vin to check on how much your insurance will have you pay
>see if it's stolen
>>
>friends and I always cruise a touge together
>one night friend is leading our pack of 4
>see him speed off and try to overtake car on the outside, going around a slight bend
>clips gutter with back wheels
>slams into telegraph pole, wheels and chassis everywhere
>people said I was racing him
>was driving my mother 2006 mazda 3 but whatever

>wasn't pissed at him or anything but he stops talking to our group for a while
>group starts falling out and just turns into me hanging out 1 on 1 with everyone
>few people start hanging out again
>i'm always designated driver for pub but only had a two seater

>buy an RA28 project car
>invite everyone over while I work on it
>group is back together now and back to normal
>feels good
>>
>>15943168
Not if you drive newer civic sedans or an em2.
All integras i see are chopped up unless driven by women then they are dinged to shit but at least have a mostly clean title.
Hispanics steal rx8 and 200sx more.
>>
>>15945478
You blew new life into a dying friendship.

I'm jealous. All my friends got girlfriends and fucked off into normie life.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.