[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female racers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

Are they a meme?

Pic related is points leader for the US's premier GT class. And her team is currently the most competitive Ferrari GT team in 2016.
>>
>>15936893
Your average girl = shit
Your exceptional girl = better than this whole board
>>
>>15936947
Fuck off white knight
>>
>>15936893
Well done to her.

Her achievement isn't anything special, we live in a gender equality world.
>>
>>15936893
>her team is currently the most competitive Ferrari GT team in 2016.

Her team is the only Ferrari competing in her class.
>>
>>15936991
>whaa whaa women are ebil

He's fucking right. Most women are shit, but fags like you are deluded if you think you can race on a professional level.
>>
>>15937012
her team is the most competitive Ferrari GT3 team on the planet. That includes both Blancpain Series, GT Australia, GT Asia, Super GTs GT300 class, the VLN, 24H Series
ADAC GT Masters, Asian Le Mans Series, Belgian GT Championship, Brazilian GT Championship, British GT Championship
European Le Mans Series, FFSA GT Championship, FIA GT World Cup, Dutch Supercar Challenge, etc
>>
>>15936893
Manface.
>>
>>15937109
Name one attractive male GT racer from the past few years

I'll wait
>>
File: karam.jpg (66KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
karam.jpg
66KB, 720x720px
>>15937135

Sage Karam is /fit/ as fuck.
>>
>>15936893
You mean champion of GTD, the lower tier IMSA GT class
>>
>>15940036
>implying GTE classes get any attention
>>
>>15940036

GTD is basically GT3 cars run by private/semi-private teams and is strictly Pro-Am. (Honda is going to test that next year with two two-car teams running the new NSX GT3 though.)

GTE's are where major manufacturers race and is straight-up Professional drivers only.

>TFW Christina Nielsen isn't related to Le Mans winner "Big John" Nielsen
>>
>>15939995
>Sage Karam is relevant in any racing series
>>
File: Sage is [fit].jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sage is [fit].jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>15940956

He's running for some Lexus GT3 program next year alongside Scott Pruett. The car was supposed to have raced this year, but shit went down with Lexus basically building a brand new car from scratch after the initial, European Team in charge of running the whole Lexus GT3 project fucked up.
>>
>>15940977
>competing and being relevant are the same thing
Fuck off Sage
>>
>>15940981

Give him some time. Fucker's only 22 and it's easier to try and tame a fast-but-wild driver than it is to make somebody slow get quicker.
>>
>>15940949
No fucking shit
>>
>>15940992
t. Sage
>>
>>15936893
I want my females in everything, I'm tired of seeing cockfests in all automotive sports. Give me more bitches!!!
>>
>>15936947
>your average person = shit
>your average enthusiast = okay
>any exceptional/profesionnal driver = better than all of /o/ combined
It's nto a matter of sex, really
>>
File: Lexus RC-F GT3.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Lexus RC-F GT3.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
>>15940977
>European team
Is that the Farnbacher team?
>>
>>15939995
>>15940977

If some dude told me that he tried being gay with Sage Karam, I'd understand.
>>
>>15940992
>Fucker's only 22
That's basically middle-aged for racecar drivers in the upper echelons of motorsport these days. The ones that stick around into or beyond their mid-30s are the ones that have several high-profile wins and maybe a championship or two. Everybody else moves on to less prestigious racing series like GT racing.
>>
>>15936893
Someone is always gonna be better than you OP. Quit sucking dicks and be great at something!
>>
>>15941745
i agree. my point was that sex has nothing to do with it.

/o/ would get fucking shit on by any sort of professional driver.

i know this asspains a lot of insecure faggots on here, but yes there are women that are better than you.

i still think the average female driver is shit, but perhaps that's just the ones that live near me.
>>
michele mouton
Sabine schmitz
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.