[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think of them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
What does /o/ think of them?
>>
theyre alright

for australians

and by theyre I mean Marty

Moog has his moments tho
>>
>let's just turbo this diy cheap
>fucking $3043049 haltech ecu and a team of pro tuners
>>
I think nearly every YouTube car channel is trash
The only one I actually enjoy is roadkill but they are stupid if they think I'm going to pay to watch them
>>
Used to watch them quite a bit during their first couple seasons because I liked the DIY style projects they had going on. Now, they get all kinds of crazy expensive parts, they have access to tools that the average person watching would never have, and they're always bringing in experts to do their projects that are way over their heads, which the average person would never have. Also, I can't stand all the queer nuggets, balls, pubes, unicorn, etc kind of stuff they're always saying. I find it really cringey.
>>
>>15920874
Moog was pretty obnoxious back then, now he kinda is but not so much now.
He'll sadly never will lick human slime again RIP ;_;
>>
>>15920874
Eh they're old stuff is good.
Moog hates /o/ though
>>
File: 872319487.jpg (53KB, 431x620px) Image search: [Google]
872319487.jpg
53KB, 431x620px
>MAH-DEE MAH-DEE....UNICORN PISS...LOL ...UNICORN BAWLS....I'M SO FUNNY MAH-DEE
>>
>>15920958
What makes you believe this?
>>15920907
>>15920999
agree
>>
Does anyone get the impression that Marty is the only one that actually knows anything about cars, while Moog just stands there saying he owned a 180sx every 10 seconds
>>
>>15920889
This. Like I can't wait a month, and then you're just paying to wait another month.
>>
>>15921602
Everyone knows that. moog is, at best, mediocre comic relief that no one wants
>>
>>15920907
I catch dirt every day by accident when trying to watch roadkill sometimes and the amount of money that jackass drops, then he just redlines every obstacle it's obscene except for the occasional interesting vehicle.

Roadkill seems to be getting killed by sponsors too although they buy their tools on site instead of having special shop sets all the time.
>>
File: disrespect.png (331KB, 1426x809px) Image search: [Google]
disrespect.png
331KB, 1426x809px
>>15921586
These were the good days of /o/
>>
>>15921607
m8 its so little money and i think its worth it just for roadkill garage, its like an extra episode of roadkill every month .
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.