[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which automobile would bake the best cookies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: Baking-Cookies-In-Car.jpg (70KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Baking-Cookies-In-Car.jpg
70KB, 700x525px
Which automobile would bake the best cookies?
>>
>>15914483
Anyone?
>>
File: Sera.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Sera.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Toyota Sera.
All that domed class.
>>
File: This is how hot it is today.jpg (54KB, 432x648px) Image search: [Google]
This is how hot it is today.jpg
54KB, 432x648px
>>15914483
>Which automobile would bake the best cookies?

Hot air rises to the top, so the tray should be higher as there are too many cookies on the tray. Reduce the number of cookies so more of the black tray is exposed to be heated by the sunlight. There should be a minimum of 2 inches between each cookie.

Also put an insulator beneath the cookie tray not just to protect the dash, but to reduce the amount of heat lost. See picture for the proper way to bake cookies in the car. OP's picture was created by a newbie.

Cookie Recipe Matters. Your cookie recipe should be adjusted for low temperature baking which means just the right amount of bicarbonate. That means very plain non oily cookies such as the vanilla wafer type. And they will be blah if you don't have arizona august heat.

It's too cool now. You also need a dry environment such as in aridzona. The same heat in humid california would probably fail. In general, baking in the car fails except for acid bicarbonate cookies that only need to be dried out to be finished. Cookies that need a toasting action such as oily (fatty) cookies will be yuck.
>>
>>15915237
>/ck/ here
>>
>>15914483
Anything blacked out and pointed towards the sun.
>>
File: IMG_7646.jpg (251KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7646.jpg
251KB, 1024x750px
>>15915237
>Tfw i can bake my cookies in hellizona
Feels good
>>
First thing first a car with big window
>>
c7 z06
>>
File: Ferrarif430firerear-vi.jpg (55KB, 510x273px) Image search: [Google]
Ferrarif430firerear-vi.jpg
55KB, 510x273px
>>15914483
>>
File: car blaster.jpg (7KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
car blaster.jpg
7KB, 300x180px
>>15914483
>>
>>15915668
Uh oh, it's mad!
>>
Viper. Just put them on the hood and let it idle for five minutes.
>>
>>15916711
>Just put them on the hood and let it idle for five minutes.
Hoods are insulated so the heat is less.

But Mythbusters did have a car cooking episode as in can you cook or bake with your car? So, they packed a thanksgiving meal into the engine compartment and after they arrived at the destination, they would check out the food to see if they could give thanks (that it was edible) or not.
>>
Lol. A couple weeks ago my brother brought us an engine baked pizza from Wally World.

>Sitting at friends house enjoying a buzz
>Brother calls and says he'll be on his way
>Told him to stop and buy a cheap wally world pizza
>Friend says make sure it's baked when it gets here
>Tell brother to take the pizza and place it under the hood on his 3.1
>Brother shows up hour and a half later
>Walks in bringing us a pizza
>Immediately cut into it and start spreading slices
>Toppings are all melted, the crust looks done on the one side
>disgunbegood.jpg
>Proceeded to eat a half cooked pizza

Wouldn't say it was a success but I wouldn't say it was a failure.
>>
>>15917140
>Hoods are insulated so the heat is less.
doesn't matter
>>
>>15915237
>Hot air rises to the top

only when there is cold air to displace it at the bottom retard
>>
>>15917918
>my car is completely air tight
>>
>>15917767
https://youtu.be/o9vhGiSL904?t=2m29s
>>
>>15917918
It pushes away the air from the top and leaves the cool air at the bottom.
>>
>>15918967
The hottest air will be at the top of the cabin. There's no real air circulation since the windows are closed, so there's no wind to cause air of different temperatures to be continually mixed inside the cabin.
>>
File: 1472914723179.jpg (112KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472914723179.jpg
112KB, 960x768px
Ding! Cookies ready!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.