[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular Opinion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 2015-porsche-cayman-gts.jpg (67KB, 624x381px) Image search: [Google]
2015-porsche-cayman-gts.jpg
67KB, 624x381px
The Porsche Cayman looks bad from every angle.
>>
I like cars
>>
>Wrong Opinion Thread
>>
I'd say that's a popular op8nion
Its an ugly car
>>
It's not a great looking car in the classical sense
>>
rotary engines are good and very fun to drive and if you can't maintain one you're a fucking retard who shouldn't be allowed to own a car
>>
File: Porsche_Cayman_(Black)_-_Side.jpg (993KB, 2450x1223px) Image search: [Google]
Porsche_Cayman_(Black)_-_Side.jpg
993KB, 2450x1223px
i think the 987 caymans look a bit awkward
>>
The VQ30DE was a good engine that never got it's recognition.
Same with the Ecotec 2.2.

Both have bolt on turbo kits that can put them in the 250+ hp range.
>>
>>15913586
This isn't even an unpopular opinion, it's fact. The apex seals thing is just a meme
>>
>>15913598
This. It's fact rotators ate god tier and piston engines are for fags
>>
I'm glad we're on the fast track to all electric fully autonomous cars. I think within 10 years, no one will need to own a personal car anymore.
>>
>>15913567
the restyle is soooooooo much better than the way they used to look
now they look almost alien
>>
>>15913591
I think I'm the only person on the planet that loves the back of these.
>>
File: OPELSpeedster-458_3[1].jpg (152KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
OPELSpeedster-458_3[1].jpg
152KB, 1000x750px
>>15913597
>tfw no Lotus Elise with a bodykit and Ecotec 2.2 swap
>>
>>15913601
but muh mpg
>>
>>15913648
Didn't they do a Vauxhall one with a c20let or z20let?
That's the one I'd want
>>
>>15913662
Yeah, they did a 2.0 tarbo version too. They cost a bit more though, and the 2.2 has turbo and supercharger kits to bump up the power anyway.
>>
>>15913662
Don't tell me there are options unique to the Opel/Vauxhall versions.
>>
>>15913567
Actually Cayman looks good for the first time

>>15913577
And what would be a prety car for you?
>>
>>15913567
I actually agree. Maybe not "bad" but it's not as pretty as many say. Headlights and taillights have a weird shape, and from the side it just looks like an FRS/BRZ with that bubbly rear slope
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.