[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why own any "sports car" that can't outrun an Accord?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Why own any "sports car" that can't outrun an Accord?
>>
File: 1467929341910.png (80KB, 347x324px) Image search: [Google]
1467929341910.png
80KB, 347x324px
>Everybody's face when you're trying to explain that your econobox isn't just an econobox, but a """fast""" econobox
>>
>>15903549
Really makes u think
>>
>>15903549
Does "outrun" entail just a straight road? Because I could easily lose that pigfat sedan on a twisty road with over 100hp less.

>meet me on the downhill fagit
>>
>>15903693
>m-muh corners
Any accord can keep up with your shit miata and blow it away. stop living in your anime dreamworld
>>
>>15903695
>he tried following a gayboy in a Miata home in his H00nda Cuckord to do him up the bum and got fucked in the twisting suburban roads
>>
>>15903745
you bastard!!! how dare you post your true feelings. absolute fuckingg scum, here you are on the net (on the web if you may) saying that my 1995 Honda Scumshit SE is of the bad genepool and other vile filth word names you like to associate with me. guess what baby, i am STRIKING BACK, you can call this retaliation 100%. ive got an assortment of ambient abusive mommies to brutally start screaming in the backseat of your SHIT CAN car and devalue it by 30% and cause undue stress and gunk.

register this in your noggin
>>
>>15903549
Because they'd be RWD which means you can have fun
>>
File: 1474765977784.jpg (32KB, 320x304px) Image search: [Google]
1474765977784.jpg
32KB, 320x304px
>>15903770
>>
>>15903549
My not sportscar could even outrun that. But in the end, why does it matter?
>>
Accords can actually handle pretty decently
muh independent suspension
>>
>>15904355
What car?

I cant think of anything that was more than 280 horsepower and does 0-60 faster than 5.5 seconds and is not considered a sportscar
>>
>>15904389
My shitty 2009 impala SS. God i hate it so much it's annoying GM fucking
>>
>>15903549
> Implying straight lines are the only thing that matter
>>
>>15904486
Where did op implied that? Did some accord smoked you or something?
>>
>>15904506
Yea, your mom smoked me in her Accord.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.