[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r8 my wheels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: Seenly Photo HTZrHhkw.jpg (41KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Seenly Photo HTZrHhkw.jpg
41KB, 800x600px
also post your wheels
>>
File: IMG_1629.jpg (40KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1629.jpg
40KB, 300x400px
>>15900818
Decent wheel fur the money/10
Just bought some flush billet aluminum center caps fur my BBS RS, gonna be so sick.
>>
>>15900841
Nice wheels, RS BBS are the best BBS/10
>>
>>15900818
Is that the size of a eurocuck bedroom?
Or do you live in some monstrosity of an apartment that has a dead end hallway with a window on either side?!
>>
>>15900818
When did they start putting windows in closets?
>>
File: DSC03763.jpg (3MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03763.jpg
3MB, 2816x2112px
>>
File: DSC03764.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03764.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>
how much do you think these are worth?

got them with the car but a friend said they were Th2 compomotive

do you think they are?
>>
>>15901184

Probably around the same time fags moved into them...wish they had remained shut ins desu...
>>
You retards do realize that OPs pic is mirrored over the center vertical line, right?
>>
>>15900818

They're actually called rims, but I'll forgive you because you're probably a novice.
>>
>>15901358
stupid or b8?
>>
>>15901436

I can tell you've never worked on a car before, because if you did, you would know the proper terminology.
>>
>>15901358
oh theyre actually called rims. oh actually theyre called sprunks FYI. oh by the way, hate to sound RUDE and CRUDE buckaroo but in the scientific community we like to call them Ringalinos, but feel free to rip me off at your next baby hammer convention and pretend you werent a LAYMEN SCUM that got corrected on the net by me (expert at fast)

you know what? i was going to let you get off easily until i saw this shit, but now you're gonna get it. my aunt put gunpowder in my food to make me docile and her slave and now that i learned the truth there was a reckoning and I totally brought the pain to her with a pair of tonfa and id like you opinion on how youd like to leave this earth. would you like to be ended with a pair of Sai or perhaps bullets. too bad youll die an ignorant LAYMEN who will never truly know FAST TERMINOLOGY or nothing about flipping or swordsmanship. you die a fucking PIP and a failure.
>>
>>15903782
this is verbal drifting and I'm impressed
>>
dear rimbr/o/s pls help

What are some 17x7.5 wheels that have black spokes (pattern not important) and a machined rim? I need to buy summer rims over the winter for my new car but I don't know where to start because I'm a horrible casual. 5x112 bolt pattern.

keeping stock alloys for my winter tires.
>>
File: IMG_3007(0).jpg (279KB, 752x1128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3007(0).jpg
279KB, 752x1128px
>>
>>15901195
Novafag when are you gonna take ur dad's car to a chicag/o/ meet
>>
File: Agneta.jpg (240KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Agneta.jpg
240KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>15900950
kek, seriously. Wtf is that layout?
>>
>>15901336
ah, that makes sense, but why? So OP can act like he has 2 sets of the same wheel? Fgt.
>>
>>15900818
No concave / 10
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.