[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do stancefags get more pussy than me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Why do stancefags get more pussy than me?
>>
1 is greater than 0
>>
Something is seriously wrong with people.
>>
Retards attract retards.
>>
>>15897450
Do they?
>>
>>15897464
>women are retards bevause they won't sleep with me
Philostines confirmed for r9kfags
>>
Throw in the age factor into the equation
>>
>>15897450
How much do you get?
>>
Because they're losers

people in general let self esteem effect their fucking and find less attractive, less successful people easier to approach. if you're a 10/10 alpha male women will wait for you to make the first move, but they'll ask lanky stancefags to dinner outright.

if you want to get a lot of low quality pussy just wear poorly fitting walmart shit and a monster energy cap and let your mediocre personality and disposable income do the rest

i never knew how easy it was to get laid until i stopped wearing a tux and fedora everywhere (it wasn't a trillby shut up gaylords). not projecting an air of class and success really helps, and stanced cars don't do either of those things.
>>
>>15897450
You need to buy more Hello Kitty ya cunt
>>
>>15897635
did you really wear a tuxedo and fedora? top supreme gentlemen to you sir
>>
File: Take_a_Nap.jpg (150KB, 1036x823px)
Take_a_Nap.jpg
150KB, 1036x823px
>>15897635
>if you're a 10/10 alpha male women will wait for you to make the first move
Lol. If this were true then that would make me a 10/10 alpha... and I can tell you now I am very far from a 10/10 alpha.

The other way around, yeah you're probably right. I worked with a girl who was a perfect 10 to me, incredibly independent, hard working, intelligent, and I was always way too afraid to actually ask the question of whether she'd come out on a date with me. I fell head over heels for that damn girl.
>She killed herself a couple of months after I got over her and found another gf
>Her mother told me that she always talked about a guy that fit my profile down to a tee
>>
File: laughinglucas.jpg (32KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
laughinglucas.jpg
32KB, 600x444px
>>15897635
>>
>>15897635
Is this copypasta?
>>
>>15897770
the entire post was a joke m8
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.