[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Destroying a tractor engine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
So I work at a golf course and the ball picker we use is the biggest piece of shit ever. The thing goes through a battery every 3 weeks, blows fuses every few days, needs to be jump started every single time you wanna turn it on, and needs to be stalled to be turned off. The baskets are falling apart which makes it a bitch to pick balls off the range.
The Jew manager says a new one is on delivery which is why he doesn't want to put money into repairs but one of the guys told me he's been saying this for over a year. How do I ruin the engine without it looking like it was done on purpose? Ruin it to the point where he just cuts his losses and finally gets the new one. It's a John Deere diesel tractor by the way. Pic related
>>
>>15896234
Just run it low on oil somehow. Or leak coolant out and let it overheat like crazy. Either one of those could be a "loose" plug or hose you didn't notice.
>>
Drive it sideways.
>>
>>15896234
Why not just fix it you literal nigger
>>
>>15896234
Mix oil with the diesel. Diesel runaway
>>
>>15896475
>wasting your valuable time fixing an engine that the actual owner doesnt maintain

Unless its your slampiece, fuck that
>>
>>15896234
If it needs to meet emissions requirements, anonymously report it (making it sound like a golf course customer seeing it emit a lot of smoke) to your state DOT emissions office. They will make the manager either repair it properly or replace it.
>>
Convince a retarded teenager to drive it into a water hazard.
>>
>>15896234
what a jew.. for the money he blew out on batteries he could have easy afford a new engine.
>>
File: IMG_0066.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>15898477
Does it even matter for off-highway engines? You can get away with a whole lot if it isn't street legal and registered.

>>15896484
That would be fun. Oil would get the carbon going but I think you need some other stuff to go wrong too. Not a diesel mechanic but that shit rarely happens on newer engines.

>>15898780
Not when you got dat 1-year Valuecraft warranty
>>
Shift super high, rev it up like crazy. Hopefully the diesel will go runaway and then it's all over for tractor.
>>
>>15896234
Drive it to a bad neighborhood and let nature take it's course
>>
>>15896484
>mfw I read about this
Mad max af
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.