[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Molten Rubber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Drift icon.png (273KB, 839x499px) Image search: [Google]
Drift icon.png
273KB, 839x499px
What do you guys think about Burnouts?
Worth the the price in tires?
https://youtu.be/vCOwpL2GDd0
>>
Idiotic attentionwhoring.
>>
File: postie.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
postie.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>15892269
t. no power car owner
>>
>>15892278
Oh, so you're fishing to shitpost. Alright, I get it.
>>
>>15892269
I would agree and not worth the price of replacing tires, but does look cool at car events sometimes.
>>
>>15892265
Fun stuff.

>Inb4 fuck yeh
>>
For 19 year old me with a V8, shitty tires, and an LSD; It was cool and fun.

After that you realize it's fucking dumb and pointless. You get nothing out of it except wasting your tires, unnecessary heavy wear on pretty much everything, and a big shitty smelly cloud of toxic smoke. I started chasing grip and buying nice sets of tires. My car doesn't even have enough HP to bust the tires real lose like they used to with these radials.

If your an old boomer with money to literally burn, then go ahead.
>>
>>15892291
You stole Op's Fuck Yea :/

>>15892310
I personally would never do a burnout except to warm up my tires for a race or drifting on some gravel road.
>>
Anyone know any burnout videos better than the one I Posted? Cause that's honestly about the best I have seen unless you wanna add in colored smoke.
>>
>>15892265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfFTOUfhOu8
>>
>>15892346
HAHAHAHA THANK YOU YOU HAVE DELIVERED! Now that's a burnout lol
>>
fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate
>>
File: image.jpg (530KB, 1200x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
530KB, 1200x765px
>wow look at him burning his tires off while not moving
>I wonder what will happen next
>oh nothing

Burnouts are only cool while going 40+mph and sideways
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r78lPJsW2w
>>
>>15892265
One of the dumbest things you can do in a car. Strictly for retarded, insecure, attention seeking bitches.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.