[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get hired for new and used car salesman position at Toyota

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1463748772982.jpg (59KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1463748772982.jpg
59KB, 530x444px
>get hired for new and used car salesman position at Toyota
>know nothing about cars or Toyota
Where do I start?
>>
Start by googling "turds" on Wikipedia
>>
>>15891780
You don't have to know shit about Toyotas. Most normies probably don't care. Just make some shit up.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>15891780
enjoy the shittiest job ever. NO ONE will respect you and EVERYONE will hate you. Also, MFW the stealership fucks you on pay. You'll make less than minim,um wage because they aren't just shitty to customers, but also employees.
>>
>>15891817
It's 3 grand a month if I sell 10 cars, anything after that is bonus.

If I don't sell 10 cars, I make minimum wage. (working 6-7 day weeks puts you at 2 grand on min wage)
>>15891801
Yeah, but what should I say?

I don't know anything about the functionality of a Rav4.
>>
>>15891780
First is you probably work in some passover town.
Second you should think about why you wanted to be a dealer salesman.
>>
>>15891839
Just check wiki for the car models. Learn a little bit about the cars.
99.5% will never ask you how it works or what kind of shit it uses
>>
>>15891839
>min wage

That sucks. I prefer Carmax's model

>start off with $56 if you get a customer to trade in a car
>another $150 if you sell a car
>another $150 if they buy the warranty
>if you don't sell a car in a day you just get $15/hr for that day
>quotas are pretty relaxed at 5 (part time) and 8 (full time)
>>
Watch some videos on YouTube about how to be a greasy car charlatan. It'll be a lot more helpful than /o/. Also learn about all your cars, it's not hard.
>>
Most car salesman I've met didn't know anything about the cars they were selling other than what they read off the window sticker while I was fingerfucking said car and waiting on a test drive.

Don't focus so much on being a car salesman as you do on just being a salesman. Make people feel good about their choices and lead them to keep making more choices and you'll sell consistently.
>>
Just imagine you're selling refrigerators or a dishwasher, they want one but you gotta get them the one that fits their budget.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.