[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/ sings vol. 6 - You Decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: o sings volume 6.png (25KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
o sings volume 6.png
25KB, 640x400px
Let's do it again.
The Top and Deja Vu were the 2 top voted songs in the previous strawpolls and Deja Vu has been suggested numerous times so why not speed up the process of choice.

Here's the strawpoll: http://www.strawpoll.me/11298287

Voting ends when this thread dies.

/o/ sings thread probably on Friday, maybe sooner
>>
If this doesn't end up in The Top winning, I swear to god I'm going to shoot up a school.
>>
File: edgy_shooter.png (35KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
edgy_shooter.png
35KB, 217x225px
>>15886786
>>
>>15886570
I vote Deja Vu, and I will use more ips if I have to.
>>
I don't see why it took me so many attempts to find these threads.

So, what time EST do we sing? I can't do it until I return home from campus, but fuck I want in so badly I love you guys.
>>
>>15887683
I think you misunderstood the way we do it. We don't sing live like in karaoke. When the song is decided, I make a thread and post a Google Drive link where you can upload your recording. After the thread dies I collect the recordings and mix them up with the song we did. Here's the drive with all the previous editions https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_vAGzPOShuLdmpWV2dSelBKS00
>>
>>15887713
Really? Is that it? Shouldn't be too hard, granted I can find a good recording software. What do you guys use?
>>
>>15887725
Built in macbook mike and my studio (kitchen).
>>
>>15887741
You can do it even with the built in windows sound recorder or whatever OS you use. Just please for the love of god don't save it as a 100MB .wav file
>>
>>15887764 meant for >>15887725
>>
>>15887725
Download audacity. Free audio etiding software. Simple as fuck. Seriously its simple.
>>
Do you think you can survieeiieive THE TOP?
>>
are you kiddin me?

50/50

DEJA VU, com'on, we need to do it and make a video with the subbie spinning along side our cover.

GMAAAAAAHHH
>>
>>15887769
Are you slav/euro by any chance mr dodek?
>>
What will happen when we inevitably run out of Initial Meme songs to sing?

Do we move onto another soundtrack or is that the end? Because I know a couple other godly soundtracks if we ever run out.
>>
File: DSC00010.jpg (3MB, 3648x2056px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00010.jpg
3MB, 3648x2056px
>>15887964
I am
>>15887969
That's a long way off though, I think.
>>
>>15887969
>What will happen when we inevitably run out of Initial Meme songs to sing?
by the time we get through the entire initial D ost we'll all be old men.
speaking of which, does anyone have the download link for the 40GB of eurobeat?
>>
>>15887998
Nice, Im Croatian breh.

My dad drives 316 is, so nice carru.
>>
>>15887998
bdw man which song do we sing, I am prepped up my voice is lubed by honey, lets do this.

poll's closed at 50 50
>>
File: DSC_7154_s.jpg (826KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_7154_s.jpg
826KB, 1920x1280px
>>15888085
Your dad's car is shit, I'm sorry
>>15888091
Have some patience! Results will be ready when the thread dies
>>
I CAME UP FROM THE BOTTOM
AND INTO THE TOP
>>
If you get six eights you get to decide the song
>>
>>15888867
damn, missed >>15888888 by a while
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.