[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bimmer.jpg (60KB, 730x469px) Image search: [Google]
bimmer.jpg
60KB, 730x469px
hey /o/ need a bit of advice
>24
>in college
>england
>dont drive
>move into large block of flats (apartments in 2014)
>see bmw 320td in the underground park
>nice
>fast forward to 2016
>still there
>very thick layer of dust and greece
>never moved
>clean me written among other obscenities
>automatic
>a bit of rust otherwise fine.
>inside completely clean

Questions.
1.) What should i do?
a.) how would i get a key to open it
b.) could i sell it
c.) are there any other methods of opening it?
d.) how would i change the number plates.
e.) surly i could i claim swatters rights if i was caught stating that the car had been in my overnight garage for years untouched? or that a friend baught it for me unaware that it might be tampered with.

Many thanks
pic related exactly the same as the car in question only in black
>>
>>15877777
quins!!! come on that deserves a response in itself
>>
You're a piece of shit; once you're not mooching off your parents and studying some fuck off arts degree maybe you'll be able to afford your own property, and then it'll be up to you to decide what you want to do with it.
>>
>>15877832
Parents died when i was 16
self made ever since
also studying for my BSc progressing to my MSc

please try and imput something
>>
>>15877777
OP needs a tennis ball and hammer
cut the tennis ball in half then place it around the key hole. get a hammer and pop the tennis ball the air will burst the lock
>>
>>15877881
I don't think squatting laws apply to cars
>>
>>15877881
It doesn't change my opinion. You'd be upset if someone else took your property. You don't know their situation.

Even if you are able to claim ownership of it (which is retarded in a legal sense), it would involve a tonne of red-tape. It's a car that's been sitting for more than 2 years, so it'll have a shit tonne of problems. Even if you were getting it for free, it'd be cheaper to just go and buy an econobox. 320td isn't even that great anyway, it'll be a sluggish piece of shit. If you live in the inner-city it'd be better to just catch pubic transport.

It seems like a good deal (even if you disregard the ethical dilemma), but if you think about it, it really isn't.
>>
File: 1473711546743.jpg (93KB, 620x670px)
1473711546743.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
no you can't do anything to it

how about you let the damn car be and stop being a nigger?

even if you get the car open you will not get it running without the keys as EWS is a nightmare to deal with EVEN if you're the owner of the car and have all the paperwork but no keys.

and e46 compacts have nothing worth selling inside them so its not worth the vandalism and theft charges for opening it.
>>
>>15877935
I don't know about the UK, but these aren't worth jack shit anyway.
>>
>>15877777
Suppress these nigger thoughts. It's someone elses car and even they don't drive it, you don't have any right to claim it. Wait for the apocalypse for that shit.
>>
>>15877777
Abandoned property laws. Read up on them. It may be property of the state when abandoned. If not you may be able to claim it if it is abandoned under your property laws.

If this is the case you can get it for free and tow it to a dealer and let them handle reprogramming the keys for you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.