[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JEEP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
I really just wanna hear /o/ overall opinion on jeeps and its history of manufactures
>>
The Jeep MB, CJ, Wrangler series has always been an alright go to offroader off the factory floor. AMC ownership was probably the pinnacle of what a "jeep" meant. The Cherokee was also a good model from the Chrysler brand proving that a unibody can be capable. Things started going downhill after the Grand Cherokee. Becoming filled with more and more models that didn't even have off roading in mind like the Compass, Partiot, and 2nd gen Liberty. Fiat has not been much better, though at least they have been able to introduce a v6 diesel and the lineup all has at least some off road capability.
>>
i never see a jeep thread
>>
>>15877374
>though at least they have been able to introduce a v6 diesel
Nit picking, but Jeep has had access to the Mercedes 3.0 V6 CRDi long before Fiat gained control.
>>
Problem with jeeps as that they were engineered to be something specific.
Every dumbass has to lift it and throw on oversized tires- which drastically change the torque and stress applied to suspension components so shit snaps every outing.

Stock they're (generally) great.
Modified they're either garbage or the only thing left that's "jeep" is the body panels.

Too much history to go over it in a single thread.
>>
>>15877135
Still manlier than a miata
>>
File: Jeep.jpg (101KB, 720x481px) Image search: [Google]
Jeep.jpg
101KB, 720x481px
>>15877135

I'd love to have an old fat fender Jeep to build something like this.
>>
>>15877648
Very limited, US hardly got it.
>>
File: mhm.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px)
mhm.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I just really love the blunt look of willy jeeps
>>
>>15878333
Tell me more about how you're so insecure with your sexuality that you need to constantly tell us about it through epic maymays
>>
>>15878468
Fag detected
>>
>>15877374
>AMC Jeeps were the pinnacle of Jeep

Yeah boiii
>>
>>15880066
Ford jeeps had better quality.
>>
Jeep died with the XJ. Everything afterwards has been shit, soccer mom suvs, or fiat trash with a Jeep bodykit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.