[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking News (Sort Of)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: CHARGE ME UP BBY.png (111KB, 540x443px) Image search: [Google]
CHARGE ME UP BBY.png
111KB, 540x443px
TOP STORY: 2016 Motor Trend Best Drivers Car

WEW NEW MEMES
Link: http://www.motortrend.com/cars/mclaren/570/2016/2016-motor-trend-best-drivers-car/

>You’ll notice the lack of South Korean and Italian cars. The former is excused by simply not making any sports cars. The latter has no such excuse. Both Ferrari and Lamborghini are so terrified of the world’s most comprehensive driving-car competition that they’ve taken their ball and gone home.

BMW M2 Rumor News
Link: http://www.autoevolution.com/news/2018-bmw-m2-cs-laps-nurburgring-reportedly-getting-m4-engine-and-suspension-111454.html

>Rumours have circulated about a hardcore version of the “already capable” M2, which could bear the M2 CSL name. It’d be a baby version of the M4 GTS, and now German publication “Bimmer Today” has got an inside scoop of the Track-focused baby M car.

TESLA TOO SLOW
Link: http://www.newser.com/story/231461/tesla-owners-sue-say-car-not-insane-enough.html

>Tesla owners in Norway are suing the electric-car maker, claiming the car's "insane mode" of acceleration is too, well, sane.

COLLECTABILE CAR MARKET IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN
Link: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-22/the-collectible-car-market-is-getting-the-air-kicked-out-of-its-tires

>Signs of softness in the classic car market come amid worries that demand for other luxury or collectible goods has been weakening. In the art world, pieces that sold for $100,000 as recently as 2013 are now selling for $20,000, and in real estate some developers are aiming at a lower end of the market by splitting luxury apartments into two.

FORD GT PULLED OVER
Link: http://autoweek.com/article/supercars/ford-gt-prototypes-get-pulled-over-speeding-colorado

>The three GTs were reportedly traveling east out of Glenwood Canyon and were spotted by a state trooper, who radioed other patrol cars, which pulled the Ford test fleet over just outside of Avon, Colorado.

P.S: There's already a MT thread. Discuss /o/
>>
Does this count as incitement to shitpost or not
>>
Italians have been a joke for the last 15 years. By dumbing down the super car, they've inadvertently cucked themselves to death.

>A ferrari so easy to drive, even your one armed wife can do it!

yeah nah fuck off cunt
>>
>>15869373
OP here, I ain't a mod and this is /o/. You wanna shitpost go ahead, but I'd prefer it if we got into some meaningful conversation about an article mentioned above or any article that was not covered but given with a link by another anon.
>>
>>15869385
It used to be when I was growing up I'd lion and Italian super cars and only dream about how God like they were. Now I think their over rated and you would only by one because "muh brand".
>>
>>15869410
*look at
Woops
>>
>>15869410
Thats what happens when the Italians are more interested in brand image for rich people than driving dynamics.
>>
>>15869504
Lol they would've been BTFO by the mustang and they knew it
>>
>>15869410

I sort of agree. Italian supercars should scare you a little.

I think nowadays the only new car that scares me is the snek.
>>
>>15870536
>the snek
I'd rather ride a missle desu
>>
>>15869410
>20 years ago
>manual super cars with few computerised functions that would spit you into a wall the first time you fucked up

>2015+1
>mostly-automatic and easier to operate than your wife's new washing machine with loads of computers peppered in to keep you safe from driving fast

This is literally why motorbikes have seen a huge resurgence in popularity these last few years. Cars are getting easier to drive and finding one that provides any kind of thrill is next to impossible if you don't want to leave the road to find it.
>>
>>15870766
I agree 100% after driving every generation and a wide spectrum of the cars. The new cars are just too powerful and fast to be fun on the street without driver aids. I'm sure half of /o/ thinks they are god drivers but if you gave them a 458 Challenge with the traction control off they would either putt around nervously at the speed limit or put it into a wall backwards within 5 minutes. The 458 street cars have really mastered having the traction control intervene just the right amount. You can put it 20 degrees sideways and just barely spin the tires in any condition, it really gives you a ton of confidence but you still feel like you are close to the edge. For FR cars I'm fine with no driver aids, but MR or RR they just aren't fun to drive, it either feels like you are going slow or are going to crash at any second.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.