[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are pickup drivers fucking douchebags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: high speed jumping action.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
high speed jumping action.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>double stacks through the bed that probably has never had more than 5 lbs of cargo in it
>lifted almost half the driver's height abovestock
>CUT YOU OFF
>LOOK AT ME SO TOUGH AND MACHO AND MANLY I SUCK DICKS AND THEN CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP ALONE EVERY OTHER NIGHT
>going 10 over the limit already? Let me do 15 behind you with my GIANT ANGRY FACE TRUCK I'M SO MACHO AND NOT A FUCKING SMALL-COCKED FAGGOT
>dressed in black energy drink t-shirt if not wearing something trashy like a wifebeater and shorts

>but muh cargo capacity
>muh versatility

literally no other arguments for them

die
>>
>>15868783
Any functionality offered by a truck can easily be beaten by the cargo van equivalent. So there truly is no reason to drive a truck from a utility perspective (unless you're literally throwing tools/ladders/other shit in and out of your bed regularly on a job site...which isn't even a thing since you have to strap them down otherwise you risk them flying out during travel).

It's fun to drive a big vehicle, anon. They are also loud and a little bit more versatile than your average sedan. I personally don't see the appeal but I can respect that people are into them.
>>
>>15868787
You don't need to tie down much, so argument is invalid. Trucks haul more, and the exterior cargo area is for messier loads.

Besides, unless it's a 70s van, they're not fun/cool to drive.

Bonus! Easy to burn rubber in a truck when there isn't anything in the back.
>>
>>15868783
Pickups are absolutely necessary if you don't live in a city for work. People working on the oil fields, or in the forest have to drive down fucking atrocious mud roads half the time, usually with their tool kit, which can be anything from basic tools to a a full generator/welder/pipe working supplies. Nothing except a pickup is going to be useful in that situation, an SUV could drive the road, but you're just gonna fuck up the interior with all your tools and crap, you can atleast hose out a bed. People that just have a Bro-truck for driving around posing though, they can get fucked.
>>
>>15868787
Please put a fucking deer carcass in your cargo van, and then clean it out later. Cargo vans are for business that can afford all sorts of van accessories and special mods for their cargo, and they use the van so their cargo isn't stolen. Trucks are for people who aren't going to buy multipe meat hooks, refrigeration, and a plastic mat for their van come hunting season.

but trucks used for work are left stock, not lifted or anything
>>
>>15868787
When they make a 4x4 van that has 300hp, a decent interior, and gets 24mpg for under 40k, i'll consider vans to be on par with trucks

But, sometimes people haul cargo that they dont want to share cabin space with. I haul bodies for a living, and ive done it with both a pickup and a van. The van smells awful despite having a fucking robust divider in it that's sealed with both silicone and expansion foam.

Trucks have uses.
>>
>says the boyracer with a six-color 240sx that smokes even when off
>>
So where are all the lifted bro faggots who have nothing to do other than defend their small-dick mobiles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_YMHFjSvCQ

Note the TWO F-series that drive by with no issue
>>
>>15868961
Why would they be here
This is a dorifto board
>>
>>15868865
>I haul bodies for a living, and ive done it with both a pickup and a van.
sup pablo
>>
>>15868865
>I haul bodies for a living
Mexico pls go
>>
>>15868783
Truck drivers are 99% closet fags
Steers drive Muscle Cars

t. Texan
>>
>>15868783

what about if i want to get a yard of bark dropped into my bed for my garden?

no other vehicle can do this for the price
>>
Honestly I rented a pickup a while ago and kind of liked it. Reasonably comfy and spacious, pretty practical, can drive over anything, being high up is nice etc. Only issue is if I DD'd one I'd go bored out of mind since I've been DDing manual sports cars forever now but as a vehicle to just sit on a highway all day long with I wouldn't mind it.

Also F250 steering is so numb it's actually scary
>>
>double stacks through the bed that probably has never had more than 5 lbs of cargo in it

As a former home depot employee I can confirm that most truck driving douchebags deffinetly put weight on their trucks for loading

now do they load themselves? Hell fucking no

>lifted almost half the driver's height abovestock

And its so much fun having to load 80lbs cement bags that high.
>>
>>15868783
True OP, but there are those who use their trucks for actual work
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.