[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Porsche-911_Turbo_S-2016-1280-28.jpg (304KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Porsche-911_Turbo_S-2016-1280-28.jpg
304KB, 1280x960px
Assumptions you later found out it was wrong.

Until coming to 4chan last year, I used to think all Japanese cars were FWDs, all European cars were AWDs and American ones were RWDs.
>>
>>15867519

You should really learn how to keep your thoughts to yourself.
>>
>>15867519
I thought all cars in America were RWD.
I thought Scion was the coolest brand, despite only liking two of their cars.
I thought the corvette and GT-R was an apples to oranges comparison.
I thought the GT-R was made by ford.

If you haven't figured it out, I thought the GT-R and ford GT were the same thing.
>>
>>15867519
Until coming here on /o/ I thought American car were good
>>
I thought that Hyundai was the modern Ford Pinto until my dad got a "fully" loaded/limited 2007 Santa Fe. They're still pretty basic compared to other brands but it has all the needed luxuries (heated seats, leather, auto/dual climate, elec seats, etc).
I also thought that the majority of people hated Toyota's, that's not true due to muh supra muh ae86.
Thought that unbiased reviews could exist but apparently not.
Thought that people who weren't American didn't mind American cars but apparently not.
Thought there were people who shared my love of N/A engines but /o/ changed into a shill thread a week after I found the board.
>>
>>15867557
/thread
>>
>>15867519
This is literally the most retarded thing I've ever heard

I used to think cars were fun
>>
>>15867519
I've never heard something like that. Thanks 4chan.
>>
>>15867519
Read somewhere that the Tercel 4WD had its engine mounted longitudinally like an AE86 instead of transversely like all the other Tercels.

Turns out I was wrong.

>tfw no Tercel GP-Turbo
>>
>>15867557
which car?
>>
My whole family has had autos for as long as I was alive so I thought the clutch pedal was just added on fast cars because of F&F
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.