[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw the creation of an RWB Porsche and made a video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
I attended to the creation of the first 964 RWB Porsche in UK in August. They are becoming more common in USA but for us eurofags seeing one is quite rare.

It's also my first edit ever so hope you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k67lYiATjyk
>>
I enjoyed it
>>
>>15864448
What the fuck do people see in this guy's work? He's such a hack. Look at him!

>using fucking self tappers to put a fender flare on
>cutting sheet metal away from the wings and sanding the edges but not painting the now exposed metal to prevent rust

This is the kind of "customization" that all kinds of dumb shits do in their driveways, it's nothing special.
>>
>>15864448
Don't use Nujabes in the background, you're tainting his memory with this shit.
>>
Did anyone screenshot that RWB Wyoming greentext
>>
>>15865710
Why, it wasn't very good. Were you that proud of it?
>>
Please tell me they at least outsource the engine work?
>>
i bet in 50 years these are gonna be hot shit
>>
>>15865820
I'll bet in 50 years people are going to look at these and slap their foreheads at the fact that it's not worth anything because it isn't an original unrestored numbers matching porsche, but a shell with rust all over it from the tek screws and bare cut sheet metal, and a shitty orange peel paint job with most of the clear coat peeled off
>>
>>15865807
RWB only handles the body kit. Everything else is up the the car's owner.
>>
File: why lmao.jpg (38KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
why lmao.jpg
38KB, 500x378px
>tek screws
>>
File: rwbwelds.jpg (738KB, 1924x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rwbwelds.jpg
738KB, 1924x1080px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.