[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

as shitty as the traffic is, this is the best place to drive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

as shitty as the traffic is, this is the best place to drive.

>winding roads
>mountains
>pch
>beaches

can /o/ name a better place?
>>
Lately LA has been ultra congested. it took a routine 15 minute drive an hour today. Plus that nasty humidity we got today sucked
>>
>>15860157
>can /o/ name a better place?
The mountain roads in the picture. Driving in Hollywood sucks and I will sometimes unironically take public transit since parts of Hollywood are gridlock city
>>
>>15860172

Nah man. Just wake up early enough, around 7 am and you can cruise hollywood if you want to. Literally no traffic.
>>
>>15860180
>Literally no traffic.
Oh as opposed to the traffic being a metaphor for OP being a faggot?

Hollywood sucks for driving
>idiots
>traffic
>checkpoints every weekend
>>
File: Paisaje rural disperso.jpg (76KB, 555x420px) Image search: [Google]
Paisaje rural disperso.jpg
76KB, 555x420px
>>15860157
Spain
>Beautiful green mountains
>Beaches
>Good weather
>Lots of backroads/No traffic
>>
>>15860166
Fucking this. There has been so much traffic. Where are these people even coming from?

Yeah today was hot and muggy as fuck.

What part of SoCal you from senpai?
>>
Germany
E
R
M
A
N
Y
>>
>>15860157
After renting a [spoiler]fiat abarth[/spoiler] and driving through Italy, I can confirm that the Tuscan countryside is the best place to drive except when you get stuck behind an ancient woman in a twingo.
>>
>>15860484
Not him, but I'm 562. Let's cruise the touge in Turnbull, holmes
>>
>>15860157
The hills of Monaco in France.
>>
>>15860157

i went to highschool which is located just to the left, and offscreen a little in your picture

now i live in the valley which is just over the hill to the right which is also offscreen,
there is a great horned owl outside my window hooting right now. many people dont know these massive creatures silentely stalk the skies at night. typically they chill in the mountains up by mullholland dr. infact, i know exactly where this great horned couple live as husband and wife. they are extremely large. and i am also the only one who knows of these specific birds because i am literally the only person who hikes the trails where they live at night.

its strange seeing these same birds outside my window now. because this trail is at least 4 miles away and i live in a fucking city.
>>
>>15860157
Wales
>>
>>15861102

i just really want to talk about these owls

really, nobody knows that great horned owls live in LA. actually, this couple are the only two which are this entire area.

i have seen california condors further east on the same range of mountain, where its more wild. but these great horned owls seem to be larger by volume. they are really that big.

our area has been hit hard by skunks for several years now. its actually rediculous how many skunks have started breeding here.
there are so many skunks that it literally attracted these owls to a dense urban area, all the way from a mountain which is 4 miles away
>>
do any bros have any /o/wl stories?

last night i also saw the largest skunk ever right outside my window.
i am really not exaggerating. it was 3x the size of a large adult male skunk

and the owls in our area are also abnormally large. especially for the california subspecies of american great horned owl.
many people who live in the hills blame their missing cats on coyotes, but its actually these owls which takes them

once before i knew of their existence. i was hiking a trail of their home territory during the day. i went off to a alt route which goes up this one mountain, and at the very top there was a baby dear leg packed with hornets. i thought some coyotes did this, but now after discovering the location of these gigantic creatures. i am positive it was them
>>
File: P1120021.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
P1120021.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>15860157
>can /o/ name a better place?
Northern England/southern Scotland.

> Winding roads
> Mountains
> Beaches, some with sand
> What the fuck even is a pch anyway?
> No americunts to get in the way
> Interesting and varied accents instead of mush-mouthed uniformity
> Decent cars available very cheaply.
> Actually challenging roads, not just 10-lane freeways gridlocked with tourist buses and unmaintained gravel tracks.
> Dramatic landscape views
>>
>tfw Oklahoma
The only redeeming factor is that there's a technical road course 30 mins away.
>>
Eifel
>>
>>15860157
>Can /o/ name a better place
NY. There's a wicked touge 1 hour from NYC.
>>
>>15860157
California would be great if it wasn't for the people occupying it.

I prefer northern california though
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.