[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spy Shots!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

AWD Dodge Challenger ADR was spotted in the recent days in Michigan.

> The images confirm the small-diameter, wide-cross-section tire treatment and wider tire track the ADR Challenger will have.
>>
>The spotted car with it's tire setting closely resembles the Challenger GT AWD Concept that was revealed last year.
>>
>The reported power train is the Hellcat's Supercharged Hemi V8.
>>
News Source : http://blog.caranddriver.com/dodge-challenger-hellcat-adr-spied-with-wide-tires-without-wide-body/

>Pic related is the Challenger GT AWD shown in 2015
>>
>>15855532
>>
>FCA
>>
File: engine_bay.jpg (135KB, 1013x675px) Image search: [Google]
engine_bay.jpg
135KB, 1013x675px
>>15855534
So /o/, what do you think about the upcoming AWD Dodge Challenger?
>>
>>15855540
More burger shit

Goes fast and attracts white trash
>>
>>15855540
It will be auto only, so into the trash it goes.
>>
You are a garbage source for new cars.

The AWD concept only has a 5.7 hemi because the awd system can't handle anymore power, they did put alll the N/A scat pack upgrades on it to strain the system though. There's no way there will be a 392 or hellcat AWD. And I doubt there will be a awd challenger period on this chassis since 2017 is the last year for it.
>>
AWD is fucking shit in a car like this

literally what is the appeal?
>>
>>15855633
Plus this shit was like already 2 fucking tons its going to weigh as much as a phaeton now
>>
>>15855606
guhhh..breddy sure the awd challenger is confirmed.

anyways i think it's dope.
>>
Damn. I wanted to see how the widebody is going to look.
>>
>>15855511
dang it those cut out arches and wider wheels look mean as fuck. esp the cut arches
>>
>>15855606
Heh, I just copy-pasted what was on the main article.
>>
>>15855540
I think it'll be a good idea since the AWD Charger already exists. V8+AWD....hell yeah I want it.
>>
>>15855574
is this true?
>>
>>15855796
Most likely yes. There's no news about a manual anywhere.
>>
File: 1388140876074.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1388140876074.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>15855808
oh well its not like I could afford it anyway
>>
>>15855606

>The AWD concept only has a 5.7 hemi
That stopped in 2015. You can only get AWD with a V6 now.
>>
>>15855540
car manufacturers love this stick on flare meme rocket bunny kicked off. saves them a bunch of money
>>
It's not going to to have a 392 or Hellcat power train. Random meme trim that does nothing like the T/A package. I don't expect anything interesting until they switch platforms.
>>
File: IMAG0008.jpg (1009KB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0008.jpg
1009KB, 2592x1728px
>>
>>15856039
The challenger awd concept.

It went v6 only because the 8 speed transmission would be too fragile. For the Challenger concept they took a police Charger hemi, Chrysler 300 8 speed transmission, and a v6 awd system and mashed it all together.
>>
>>15856039
The pursuit model charger has awd with a hemi
>>
>>15857994
What the fuck is this post saying
>>
>>15858129
The 8 speed is too fragile? The 5.7 L V8 and 6.4 L V8 use the 8HP70 which is rated up to 700 lb-ft.
>>
>>15855659
They're American style phaetons, focus on power over luxury.
Why? Because we can.
>>
>>15858421
>He dislikes flares because they are trendy so he misappropriated the word "meme."

>Rocket Bunny, I believe, is a weebshit brand for modifying trash like that Subaru FRS thing.

>Since he is a 12 year old without a sense of time, he thinks fender flares are something that's never been fashionable before despite it being common in multiple eras of the car world.

>He attempts to position himself as an authority figure in manufacturing with an unsubstantiated claim that this is being done for cost purposes rather than being a result of study groups.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.