[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid car stories from idiots.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (43KB, 640x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 640x515px
This mexican guy was trying to tell me that his first car was a 64 impala but back then "they were not worth much and a typical first car manny of the poor mexican kids had from his neighbourhood".

So i called him out on it.

I called him an idiots... These kind of people are as bad as the morons that try tell me 1960s mustangs were once cheap teenage hoon cars like a what a 240sx is now.

This guy drives an old beat up pickup truck that he runs a landscaping and horticulture buisness from so he is trying to make himself sound like he isnt a loser.
>>
Please delete that picture. I feel the nightmares building in my mind for tonight after looking at it.
>>
>>15852449
Why can't I stop staring at this image? It creeps me out but I can't look away.
>>
>>15852449
jesus crhist op that pic is the definition of uncanny valley
>>
If you think that picture is horrible, check this out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0LR84fvYj0
And just when you think it can't get any worse, it does.
>>
>>15852517
No it's not, at all.
>>
My father in law buys a 85 Chevy 1500 truck with a 305. He tells me he wants real power and wants to drop in a Mustang 5.0. I tell him that will be a nightmare of a job with no real reward. He looks at me like I'm crazy and says it should just bolt right in. I bust out laughing, and say, 'that is not how it works.' He say, 'why not, GM built the Mustang too.' He seriously thinks all American cars are built by GM. I explain to him that the Big Three are not owned by GM. GM is one of the Big Three. Years go by, and I think it is long behind us, then he brings it up again. Now he thinks GM owned Ford at one time, just split later. BTW, I didn't even get around to telling him his 305 is a Chevy 5.0.
>>
>>15852449
1970 mustangs were but they were pure shit.
>>
>>15852449
He's telling the truth though. It's only been in the last 10-20 years that boomers have really been jacking the prices up on old cars, not only that but he probably didn't have an SS so a regular ass impala was worth even less
>>
>>15852449
Mustangs WERE teenager cars though, at least for the middle upper class. 240sx though no
>>
>>15853370
This

Back in high school (1988) I bought a 67 Impala SS with the L72 427 for $600. Straight body, interor and paint. Only needed exhaust, shocks and valve cover gaskets. I'd kill to still have that car today.
>>
>>15853800
66 SS not 67 but same idea.
>>
>>15852449
Op is retrarded. My dad had two 70s mustangs. My mom owned an impala and a thunderbird. Those cars were just cars back then. Basically the equivalent of buying a mustang gt today (price/availability at the time). Stupid.
>>
That mexican was right. In the 1970's everone wanted Camaros- an old power-glider or 3-on-the-tree 6 cylinder Impala was not terribly desireable- even worse if it was a 4-door. Back in 1981 that '64 Impala was probably a $650.00 car.

A used '72 v-8 Chevelle might have been $1200. An oler GTO like a 66 or 67 might have been $200.00 -max. They were pretty affordable.
>>
Back in 2001 i bought a 1973 Challenger (running no rust) in decent condition for 700 bucks.
Now the body alone is worth over 3500.
>>
>>15852449
You're an idiot.
>>
>>15852564

that made me feel different types of ways
>>
>Driving down to mississippi from st louis
>Storm of the week on friday
>pass 5 wrecks, 2 on I44, 3 on I55

I watched this lifted F150 fly past everyone else doing 55 on the highway. Visibility was only about 1, maybe 2 car lengths. Passed him later, he was facing backward in the median.

People can't fucking drive for shit in missouri.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.