[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think of the Subaru Levorg?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What does /o/ think of the Subaru Levorg?
>>
>>15848437
Isn't this only in CVT auto?

This is going to bite Subaru in the rear.
>>
>>15848445
Yep. And way overpriced compared to its rivals like the focus ST wagon and Octavia RS. Well at least in aus
>>
There are plenty of them here in Switzerland
>>
>>15848437
I was so excited for these until the test drive.

A manual gearbox would probably be enough to make it a great driver's wagon, but it just feels, I don't know, less fun than I expected. For the price there are better options.

t. Outback H6 driver
>>
>>15848437
If it had a manual gearbox it would be good.
>>
>>15848453

Octavia RS is way overpriced when compared to the Skoda superb
>>
>>15848437
It's one of just a few cars that looks great in red. Also it would be close to perfect with a manual or a normal automatic and 200 hp
>>
>>15848437

Love it. If they brought the STI Sport to America I would buy one in a heartbeat.
>>
What kind of a fucking name is the Levorg?
>>
>>15850384
"According to Subaru, thename Levorgis a portmanteau of three words, LEgacy, reVOlution, touRinG TheLevorgshares its platform with the Impreza and Legacy."
>>
>>15848437
I would go into crushing debt for the 2.0 version if it came in a manuél and was sold here.
>>
ITS ONLY IN AUTO its specificly for familys who want a safe car that is good on gas

after it comes out retards will say: HURP DURP I WANT IT TO BE MORE SPORTY

and instead of just making a good vehicle in the first place and letting the saftey catch up they cuck it right off the gate then start making it sporty again

its like the exact opposite of what manufacturers did in the 60s 70s and 80s

its like all manufacturers are cucking all of us hardcore to keep us passive
>>
Spiritual succsesor to the legacy which has now become so pig fat not even crossover plebs want it
>>
>>15851792
>its specificly for familys
In the same way the WRX (STi) is a family car because 4-door sedan.

>that is good on gas
Premium fuel, tarbo and AWD say otherwise. It's a WRX wagon with a CVT automatic, and the snowmobile tranny still isn't going to offset the above.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.