[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth watching this series? How would you rank them in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: x4So4OkqnjfOSBCCNd5uosMmQiB.jpg (81KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
x4So4OkqnjfOSBCCNd5uosMmQiB.jpg
81KB, 500x750px
Is it worth watching this series?

How would you rank them in terms of best to worst?
>>
>>15839526
Number 1 is apart of my daily routine

Tokyo drift is 2nd best.

Then 4-8

Then 2 fast 2 furious
>>
>>15839526
>Is it worth watching this series?
Yes, they're the corniest films you'll ever watch but that's a part of their charm.
>>
>>15839526
1>2>Tokyo Drift>4>The Rock and Vin Diesel fighting movies
>>
F&F is to /o/ as Hackers (1995) is to /g/.
>>
File: 349634967.jpg (57KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
349634967.jpg
57KB, 600x300px
>>15839526
Depends on what you mean by "worth."

They're a silly and unrealistic depiction of "underground racing" that takes itself way too seriously. For those of us that are old enough to see these movies while they were in theatres, it's mostly just nostalgia. After the the third one they became more like heist movies instead of the cars and street racing.

The only practical reasons to watch these movies today is if you want to watch a cheesy action flick and understand where some automotive memes come from.
>>
>>15839526
>Tokyo Drift>2>4>1>The Rock and Vin Diesel fighting movies
>>
>>15839597
2 is shit

>>15839562 is more or less right but he probably means 4-7
>>
The second one is the best one because of
>EJECTO SEATO CUZ
>>
File: jtff.png (2MB, 1029x558px) Image search: [Google]
jtff.png
2MB, 1029x558px
>people think 2 was good
>>
He was in my face.
>>
1-4 are just dumb action flicks about street racing

5-7 are dumb action movies about the same group of people performing heists with modified cars

They're really fun movies, and usually have cool cars/ridiculous scenes in them.
>>
first one should be appreciated for the historically important meme factory that it is. tokyo drift is easily #2. I guess 2 fast 2 furious is a distant third and I don't even remember what happens in the rest although I haven't watched the latest two.
>>
>>15839526

1st is best.

Others are garbage.
>>
File: image.png (190KB, 401x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190KB, 401x304px
>>15839562
This

Except my cutoff point is anything other than 1 and Tokyo Drift. The rest are too stupid and too filled with pointless drama

>all those fucking riceboi faggots literally shedding bitch tears over Paul Walker in the theater
>mfw
>>
>>15839928

You are a soul-less prick
>>
File: Screenshot (81).png (384KB, 1347x677px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (81).png
384KB, 1347x677px
Should I create a petition demanding "The Fast and the Furious" be submitted by means of executive order to the Library of Congress National Film Preservation Board because of its cultural significance? You know those cork sniffing bastards aren't going to accept it any other way.
>>
Anything after 2fast2furious is SHIT, I stopped after the fourth one
>>
Tokyo Drift
>>
2F2F was pure /o/ kino and anybody that disagree is a retard.

1>2=3>the rest
>>
>>15840010

WE HONGRY
>>
>>15840050
NAH THATS COOL THATS TOO MUCH CHROME FOR ME ANYWAY
>>
>>15839526
first 3 are the best, the rest are competent but unremarkable and really mostly just action films

nostalgia plays a big role in my affection for them i wont lie, but they're still charming and fun films
>>
Series? No way. But check out the first one, as dumb as it is, it has a certain charm that just cannot be replicated.
>>
>>15840088

EJECTO-SEATO CUZ
>>
Obviously the original movie is the best, it changed my life. All the rest are good too, fast five is my second favorite
>>
>>15840010
What is kino?
>>
First one imo is the only real car movie. The rest really are action movies with cars in them.
Don't forget to skip 2 and Tokyo Drift is optional but recommended.
>>
>>15840360
/tv/ memeword for good and possessing artistic merit
>>
>>15839526
1 and 3 are best, rest are still good.

They're corny and cheesy as fuck but a good laugh and have a certain type of feel to them. They don't take themselves too seriously and are a blast to watch.
>>
File: im in your face.jpg (107KB, 530x720px) Image search: [Google]
im in your face.jpg
107KB, 530x720px
The very first movie and Tokyo Dorifto are a must for personal cultural enrichment
>>
Tokyo Drift > TF&TF > 2F2F >>>>>> 5 >> 4 > 7 > 6
>>
>>15839978
Actually, yes. That might work.
>>
File: ss+(2016-08-28+at+01.55.20)[1].jpg (10KB, 181x112px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-28+at+01.55.20)[1].jpg
10KB, 181x112px
People on /o/ are literally the only people I have seen agree that Tokyo Drift is best or otherwise second best.
I agree with you guys, but I can't find a single person that agrees in real life.
>>
>>15842573
Because we're all autistic weebs who unironically listen to eurobeat
>>
1 and 2 were decent movies. I like #2 a lot. Then Tokyo Drift came out and I just couldn't watch it because this 30 year old dude was supposed to be in HS. Then I gave up on the series.
>>
>>15842694
>tripfag has shit taste
Color me surprised.
>>
>>15842696
I mean it might actually be a good movie, I just can't get past the fact that the dude is supposed to be in high school so I can't even say if it is good or bad.
>>
>>15842818
Nice reddit opinion.
>>
i feel like everyones saying 1 and tokyo drift because those are the only 2 on netflix...
>>
>>15842925
Nah I own the first 6 on blu-ray
>>
>>15842925
I watched #1 and #2 a bunch of times when they first came out, then finally saw Tokyo Drift the whole way through maybe 2-3 years ago. I think I watched #4 for the first time about 6 months ago and I haven't seen anything since that one.

>>15842825
How is that website? I hear lots of good things but I have never visited.
>>
>>15839944
Soulless is an actual word you dumb cunt.
>>
>>15842925
Only movies that people actually watch are on beanflix, so go figure.
>>
>>15842690
more like because we don't have a very hard boner for Paul Walker at the time and we are mature enough to like something out of the norm
>>
>>15842825
yeah bro, having a logical opinion about a movie is like the OTHER website am I right haha high fives I owe you a bro-wie later haha
>>
>>15839526
>is it worth watching?
Not anymore.
Man, you now remember when F&F 1 came out and all the sudden you had all these randoms to run with and leave in the dust.
Life was simpler
Then they started hitting eachother.
>>
Number 1, 2 and tokyo drift were ok.
The rest were shit.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.