[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chevy Bolt thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: chevy bolt.jpg (58KB, 705x496px) Image search: [Google]
chevy bolt.jpg
58KB, 705x496px
I think I want one. What do the rest of you think?

pluses:
>200+ mile range
>25 miles of range per hour of charging at 240V
>interior better than most GM compacts
>electric car with a transmission
>most of the electronic nannys (OnStar, blind zone alert, automatic pedestrian braking, etc.) are optional

minuses:
>10" screen for the radio and 8" screen for the speedo instead of normal dials and buttons
>website is broken already, car soon to follow suit
>it's not a Tesla
>>
That looks like that a talking cartoon car
>>
Don't cuck yourself into a shitbox br/o/. If you absolutely have to have a shitty electric car then wait till the tesla model 3 comes out and buy that.
>>
I'm wary of getting any electric vehicle with all the problems my mother is having with her P85.

Over the past nearly 2 years the range has tanked, and I know how she drives. Alot of the interior has buckled under the sun and she had to get it serviced so many times.
>>
>>15832741
Is it AWD?
>>
>>15832767
Thanks for putting that in my head.
>>
>>15833150
>Tesla
>shitty
What a ludicrous statement
>>
it's ugly as fuck but it's like the ultimate shitbox DD
>beat the shit out of it doesn't care
>cheap as fuck to run
>>
>>15832741
Honestly it's appealing as fuck, can't wait to see where these things are 5 years from now. Improved battery chemistry and improved motor efficiency, we could be looking at a $30,000 EV with more than 300 miles of range
>>
>>15832741
>I want a cuckbox
>I want a fucking GM cuckbox

LMAO
>>
File: 1471654244640.png (491KB, 398x496px) Image search: [Google]
1471654244640.png
491KB, 398x496px
>>15832741
>>
>>15834402
GM is the worst part honestly, I can't help but wonder how this car will conspire to kill me in the future
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.