[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KIA thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: kia-ceed-2010--12.jpg (105KB, 1024x647px) Image search: [Google]
kia-ceed-2010--12.jpg
105KB, 1024x647px
Discuss KIA cars
>>
the korean Dacia, except Kia is actually trying which makes it pretty sad.
>>
14 forte 5.

It's ok to drive to work every day and carry my shit around on the weekends.

It misses the hot hatch mark by a bit. I think the 2.0 turbo instead of the 1.6 turbo, better gearing and suspension would get it there...but then it would cost more also.

Vicious cycle.
>>
Drove a Kia Ceed and I really liked it. It's not the most fun car to drive around, but it gets the job done and doesn't cause too much trouble. I like the design and that the cars are afordable. The car felt a little cheap inside, but there are worse cars around.
>>
>>15831957
There is not much to discuss. They do regular old ecnoboxes with reasonable quality for the price and are very common in company fleets. You dont jizz in your pants from one but nothing bad to say about todays kia (many old ones were shit). Its the reasonable non-car guy's family DD car.
>>
>>15831957
>interior made out of little tykes plastic
>combination of every lecture brand shoved into a shitbox
>driving dynamics of a soggy cardboard box
>reliability still 3000gt level
>competes with only chrysler to see who can make a shittier automobile
built by gooks for retards.
>>
>>15832805
*luxury
oops
>>
>>15832769
What place is this where companies buy Kias for their fleets? Where Im from it's mostly luxury brands they buy.
>>
File: kia zilina plant.jpg (69KB, 520x347px) Image search: [Google]
kia zilina plant.jpg
69KB, 520x347px
>>15832822
Slovakia. Mid-sized companies and even our police have lots of ceeds. Kias are manufactured here, so that may be a factor.
>>
>>15832822

Why the fuck would you use a luxury vehicle as a fleet vehicle? Maybe that's why everything is so expensive over there.
>>
>>15831957
I think the new Optima is the second best looking economy sedan after the Mazda 6.
>>
>>15832987
Depends what kind of company is it really. I work in tech business now and we buy luxury brand vehicles because managers and execs use them. Also in my country they are good way to lower your tax base because expense.

When I worked in facility management business we used fleet Skoda estates because it was mostly technicians driving to our contracted sites to check and carry out maintenance.

Depends what the use case is.
>>
>>15831957
Nothing bad about them, make reasonably reliable and very cheap, if bland econobox cars. Kinda like Honda in the 90's but without the Sporty cars

The only car they make I kinda like is the forte koup, which you may as well get a Scion Tc or a used miata at that point.
>>
>>15832987
Also, you'd be surprised how much economic sense some luxury manufacturers fleet programs make. For example Mercedes-Benz, although premium brand, can sometimes undercut "regular" brands in long run total operating expenses and fleet guarantees, added services etc.
>>
Am I fucked if I buy an optima?

https://sansalvadorcity.olx.com.sv/vendo-kia-optima-ex-2004-vendo-iid-903043529

2004 and looks good, I just need a reliable shitbox.
>>
>>15833158
I don't know man, I'd be cautious. I bought a 2005 automatic large sedan and it gave me a lot of problems... too much equipment that will eventually go wrong.

Get a corolla or something.
>>
>>15833176

Toyota's reputation is a fucking curse, the prices are inflated as hell. A fucking 2005 yaris hatchback for $6000 minimum.
>>
>>15833194
That really is inflated. Wouldn't buy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.