[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when you will never adjust turbo boost pressure on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (41KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 500x350px
>tfw when you will never adjust turbo boost pressure on the steering wheel while entering a corner at 150mph in a 1980s formula 1 car
>>
tfw you never speed through the streets of paris early in the morning filming an art film

tfw you will never outrun swedish police in your modified c63amg through the heart of stockholm

tfw you will never hit 200mph in your modified rx7 in the tunnels covering the highways of tokyo
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 330x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 330x353px
>>15821479
One day senpai
>>
>>15821448

>needing boost to hit 150mph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_190154225&feature=iv&src_vid=vkIepauST0s&v=fV0Lpj_yMNU
>>
>>15821479
>Tfw you'll never drive a cavalier through iowa high on meth listening to grunge music in the summer heat with the windows down so everyone can see your goatee
>>
>>15821488
that sheila looks like a bloke. are you trying to trick me anon
>>
>>15821588
We can all dream...
>>
>>15821611
Super stereotypical Aussie/vegemite
>>
>no girl will ever think your t-tops are cool

I was lied to
>>
File: AudiS8_2.jpg (336KB, 1682x866px) Image search: [Google]
AudiS8_2.jpg
336KB, 1682x866px
>>15821479
>tfw you will never outrun swedish police in your modified c63amg through the heart of stockholm

Had similar expirience

>year is 1999 in war recovering croatia
>war profitee boss is richer than god
>son i never had crush on me
>sended me in munich to bring down some car
>10k DM for "travel expenses" can keep the rest
>bought as much clothes as i could carry
>go to adress to pick up the car
>jawdrop
>brand new black s8
>ho can one car be so fucking good?
best car i driven up until that moment was golf 3 so you know how overwhelmed i was
>enter croatia
>fastest cop car is golf 3 diesel with <100hp
>unleash that v8 on former aircraft strip, now public road
>220 in 80 kmh
>cops hiden call up their buddies which are camping few kilometers later
>cop is in the middle of the road with his stop sign
>get on left lane and blast past him doing 180
>didnt even tried to follow me
>hart was going 120%
what a time, people were hungry and unemployed and there was me, 19 year old driving boss' cars as if they were mine while earning more than doctors and teachers

>few days later im in said audi at gas station
>audi was basically my company car since i was only one driving it, boss prefered the benz
>cop car pulls right behind me
>it couldnt be?
>yep, those are cops that tried to stop me
>greeted me like i was someone important and not another nobody
>we just wanted to see the new car your boss talked about, there was no need to run away

Its trully amazing how much respected and feared this man was. Police never stoped me in that car. Probably had plates in their base under "do not touch" category
>>
>>15821773
I'm jealous of that experience
>tfw you'll never work for a mob boss and have immunity from local police
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.