[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't companies be as reliable as Lexus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 2016_vds_rank_1.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
2016_vds_rank_1.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
Why can't companies be as reliable as Lexus?
>>
>>15819938
>J.D Power
No.
>>
>>15819961
>literally denying facts
Grow up
>>
>>15819962
>J.D Power is completely unbiased fact
>>
>>15819961
they seem to win all the other ones too, and they do it year after year
imo at this point it's fair to say their cars are the most reliable around
>>
>>15819938
dunno. toyota/lexus are usually near the top of these surveys.

>porsche 2nd best
2nd worst in this one
http://www.whatcar.com/news/honda-named-uks-reliable-used-car-manufacturer-2015/
>>
>>15819968
>damage control
Rotflmao
>>
>>15819974
that goes by the best model and adds weighting for repair cost
obviously a honda jazz is gonna be cheaper to fix than a 911
>>
It's easier to make a car really reliable if you're okay with it being appliance-tier boring.
>>
>>15819938
What's funny to me is that Ford ranks 2nd to last while Lincoln rates in the top 10.
>>
>>15820014
>GM shill

NOPE

NOPE NOPE NOPE

WE AINT STARTING THAT SHIT
I WANT A QUALITY GODDAMN THREAD, WE ARE NOT GOING THAT LOW
>>
Toyota is already king of the auto world and especially known for the reliability of their economic cars like the Camry.

Cars like the Lexus ES300 are basically just Camrys with a Lexus badge and wooden steering wheels.

The main and most important differenxe though is that they get significantly more build/inspection time. Like they spend many hours more looking at the cars and making sure they're alright before going out to market.

I tell ya what, if I were ever interested in buying a brand new car with plans of taking care if it and keeping it forever Lexus would be one of the first companies I check out.
>>
>>15819984
You know JDPOWER is worthless but you figure you can deny it since it supports your own biases. Nice try, but most people know the Tooth Fairy doesnt exist and that JD Power is an elaborate ad.
>>
>>15819938
Don't you idiots realize this is self reported right? That's why Germans are not taking first 10 places. Think about it everyone praises his own car and shots over better ones. When you buy lexus you are saying I couldn't afford Mercedes. Same as Cayman and 911. What is left to those poor bastards than to at least be best on internet article when they can't be best on the road.

Also there are a lot of trolls who make Kia number 1 sometimes.
>Kia
>no1
Kek
>>
>>15821071
You obviously don't have a driver's license if you don't immediately think of Toyota or Honda anytime "reliability" is brought up in reference to cars.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.