[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Concept Car News

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

2016 Mitsubishi GT-PHEV Concept

>It's not going to be the next EVO but a Luxury SUV to compete with the Japanese and German Rivals. Yes, Mitsubishi is going to create a luxury tier vehicle now.
>>
>>15818967
The Top Gear article says :
> " That’s despite Mitsubishi calling it a ‘ground tourer’; something that people with stanced saloons might say. What that translates as is a car that should be able to cross vast distances without batting an eyelid, and suggests that Mitsubishi is focusing on comfort and refinement. "
>>
Is everyone in a race to the bottom in terms of looks now? Also how is this dog shit ground tourer marketing term any different from a grand tourer? This definition is literally what a grand tourer is.
>>
>>15818967
Impossibru
>>
>>15818975
It's powered by the same hybrid powertrain straight out of the currently selling Outlander Hybrid.

75 miles on electric only
Combined with the 2L petrol/gasoline engine - 750
>>
>>15818986
It's pretty angry. Grrrrr.

Top Gear article : http://www.topgear.com/car-news/concept/mitsubishi-unveils-new-gt-phev-concept
>>
File: IMG-20160914-WA0001.jpg (245KB, 1200x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160914-WA0001.jpg
245KB, 1200x664px
this is the piece of shit that was meant to replace the pajero?
>>
>>15818993
Who goes to top gear anymore?
>>
>>15819037
Nothing like that is said anywhere but this will be the most expensive car in their line-up in the coming years.

>>15819084
This is actually my first time going to Top Gear otherwise the news is very similar on any other car news sites.
>>
>>15818967
No one really asked them to create a high end SUV. Fucking manufacturers catering soccer moms.
>>
>>15819084
I went to top gear the other day to watch chris harris review the 911R
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.