[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have two questions for all carfags who do the following: 1)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: high_beter.jpg (46KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
high_beter.jpg
46KB, 800x600px
I have two questions for all carfags who do the following:

1) WHY THE FUCKING FUCK ARE FUCKING DRIVING WITH YOUR FUCKING HIGH BEAMS ON AT NIGHT? it's okay to use them in super dark streets, but I see fucking faggots using them when there is plenty of light around or on the fucking highway, or even when you're across from them from the red light. This is sure to make the other person cause an accident in the wrong moment.

2) If someone is on the highway or street or something and they have thier signal on (TELLING YOU THAT THEY'RE GOING TO FUCKING CHANGE LANES) and want to switch to your lane, why the fuck do you speed up in order for them not to "cut you off"? RELAX YOU FUCKING MORON

TO ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS WHO DO THIS, PLEASE KYS
>>
>>15818689
About #1, not to mention its fucking annoying as fuck and blinds the eye. I'm considering doing this back to every faggot who has thier high beams on at me
>>
safety first anon, bright lights save lifes :^)
>>
I only hate when someone "flashes me" when I'm in the overtaking lane. Yes, i know I'm slow in a slow car but I'm fucking overtaking, man. I'm in the process of it. I'll leave it soon. Your flash doesn't accelerate my car to the fucking speed of light.
>>
>>15818689
>it's getting dark or foggy
>nobody has their lights on
Fuck you electronic screen dashes
>>
>oncoming car flashes their brights
>mine aren't on
>they flash theirs again
>flash mine
>they get butthurt and switch theirs on
>turn on my LED bar and highbeams
>sit high enough their brights usually aren't even in my eyes
>usually they then flash their brights on and off constantly in a little light stalk temper tantrum
>>
>>15818937
Once someone flashed from the pther side of the road (accidentaly i think)
Flashed back because why not

Ended up both spaming our flashlight

Great random moment man
>>
>>15818689
High beams can see deer's eyes faster and further than standard beams can.
>>
File: 1473289581248.jpg (44KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
1473289581248.jpg
44KB, 506x506px
>>15818689
1. Get brighter headlights.
2. Speed the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>15818689
>1) WHY THE FUCKING FUCK ARE FUCKING DRIVING WITH YOUR FUCKING HIGH BEAMS ON AT NIGHT?
Because YOU are. I'd turn them off, but you haven't and so I won't.

>>15818689
>2) If someone is on the highway or street or something and they have thier signal on (TELLING YOU THAT THEY'RE GOING TO FUCKING CHANGE LANES) and want to switch to your lane, why the fuck do you speed up in order for them not to "cut you off"?
Because of any of the following:
> You're obviously a shit driver
> Your car looks slow. I don't want it in front of me.
> I'm accelerating
> You're going to slow down
> The guy behind's a cunt; YOU deal with him.
> The shit coming out the back of your car doesn't look healthy to inhale
> I think something's going to fall off your car at any minute, and don't want it hitting me
> I don't trust that you're not drunk

Maybe if you drove better, and drove a faster car or maintained it better, I'd let you into my lane.
>>
I'm always afraid to flash someone who's driving around with their highbeams on because years and years ago I was watching some gang documentary where the initiation was to drive around at night with their highbeams on, and kill the first person that flashed them.
>>
>>15819293
This happened in our area.

We were advised never to flash people with their brights on as a PSA in the newspaper for probably a few months.
>>
I only drive with my high beams when I am behind BMW's. I actually only do dickish driving maneuvers to BMW drivers, no other make/model
>>
>>15819242
Sounds to me like you're an asshole
>>
>>15820575

I drive a BMW, and if someone close behind me is driving with their high beams on, i flash my rear fogs, if they don't go off, i usually give them a harsh brake check.

OP: if someone who's coming towards you has their high beams, just put yours on till theirs go off, if he's behind you, just brake check them, unless you're a pussy
>>
>>15818937

Go fuck yourself you dumb piece of shit. Adjust your fucking shit. I hope you get eye cancer.
>>
>>15819293
>>15820558
http://www.snopes.com/crime/gangs/lightsout.asp
Just an urban legend.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.