[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brit/o/ Thread - Minimeet today, dragmeet SOON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

So, this is the thread for brit/o/ things. I don't really post all that much but I'm starting this thread for some reason.

Something about twin cams can go here.

TODAY IS MINIMEET DAY
So if you're anywhere in the North-ish part of England, we're going to AMC in Manchester to watch the first Fast & Furious film for it's 15th anniversary. Film starts at 7:30, but we're meeting at the top of the multistory car park by the Pendulum Hotel (M1 7DB) at like 6-6:30, then heading to Infamous Diner for food, because the manager is an cool guy and gives me staff discount sometimes, and the food is good so.
Spreadsheet to put your name down HERE https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j574M0vr4mEKoWnrmYhykW0S_vj4hxKh8_kquX8QEnU/edit

Then, on the 24th/25th we're going to Shakespeare country raceway for some drag racing or something. It's RWYB, and there's camping and there'll be barbecue and beer and mad antics. Details for that one and to put your name down GO INTO THIS SHEET https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13HXG2cQcV-eVX9RxBaCP0vMdbeFoTepw2RxqT6TQoKA/edit#gid=0

I like spreadsheets.

Post burner e-mails if you want adding into the Slack chat, which is where most brit/o/ antics go down.

Something about slags.
Something about the debatable existence of Black Will.
Something about me being a cuck.
I'm a filthy tripfag or something.
I miss my Clio.
>>
Did Devil Will kill black Will?
>>
The more remote Welsh mountains are a lonely place. They're empty, sound carries, it reflects off the mountains and echoes into the valleys. No human could survive out here, but Devil Will is no human. No ordinary Micra could survive even a 40mph corner in some of the more complex sections of road. There is debate that Devil Will doesn't "drive" a Micra at all, but that he so embraces the philosophy of a light car with great driver feel that he became one with his Micra. Some say he became one with the Micra so that the rust would heal itself. Others say he's a myth. Black Will isn't one of those. He's seen Devil Will, and claims to have battled him on Llanberis Pass; this is Will's story.

In the deeps of the valleys surrounding Aberystwyth, city of Sin, are a number of tunnels that the locals will tell you are dangerous. They're right to do so, as at the bottom of one you'll find the remains of a GPO workshop untouched since its disappearance in the mid-1970s. Using these crude, Whitworth tools, a creature known as Devil Will built the Mountain Terror March, a horrifying seam-welded K11 Nissan Micra, powered by an unholy SR20DET. Intercooling duties are taken care of by a blood injection system, run from both his victims and unfortunate carrion he finds.

It was a regular Saturday night when black Will set off on an odd delivery. He was to deliver pizza to the summit of Black Mountain in the early hours of the morning. A tip seemed certain, and his Micra roared out of Domino's car park with enough force that it detached his big gay wing. "Well, won't need that downforce tonight," he murmurs, before leaving Cardiff and activating his underbody neons.
>>
needs more slags
>>
>>15818053
nth for Charlie doesn't ring the people and get group booking.
>>
>>15818814
Someone else ring them if you don't like my scheduling!
>>
>>15818923
Me name's charlie and I'm a tired old sort. Triumph, triumph, triumph, RWD, motorbikes, girls.
>>
Is Sam a grill?
>>
>>15819171
About 98% of one
>>
>>15819195
98% is quite generous, don't you think?
>>
>>15819111
You'll pay, Danny.
>>15819171
Sam is a grill when she wants to be.
>>
>>15819224
I think he has quite a masculine face desu. Jawline stronk.

Body of a twink though I bet.
>>
>Brit /o/ meet
>85% arrive on foot after hoping out of a trai/n/bus
>>
File: FB_IMG_1473353575180.jpg (73KB, 664x762px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473353575180.jpg
73KB, 664x762px
Just thinking about all of these overhead cams is making my boipucci tingle tbqh famiglia
>>
>>15820614
Pacers are vile and you should feel vile.
>>
Week and one day until drinking with Welsh. How was the minimeet?
>>
SLAGS
>>
>>15823498
It was alright for the three of us that showed
I got pulled over for "looking suspicious" on the way home
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.