[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHOOSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: Neigh.png (6KB, 544x382px) Image search: [Google]
Neigh.png
6KB, 544x382px
CHOOSE
>>
hp, what are you, a cuck?
>>
First for PSu
>>
>>15815630
Horsepower gives me a bigger number. What sounds more impressive out of "230 kilowats" or "over 300 (310) horsepower".
>>
KILLAWATTZ BRUH
>>
>>15815630
kW makes me think of lightbulbs and PS is too close to PSI (pounds per square inch) so obviously HP is the clear choice
>>
>>15815630
Horsepower Europe is lucky we don't invade them for oil so we put up with this shit
>>
>>15815659
Europe has no oil, that's why they have to import it for stupid prices (and then add tax on top to pay for the floods of rapefugees)
>>
Horses
>>
>>15815667
OH YEA WAT BOUT DEM RUSKIES HUH YA FUKIN COMMIE
>>
>>15815681
>russians
>european
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 418x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 418x328px
>>15815684
>>
>>15815630
HP of course.
kW is like lightbulbs, and PS makes me think of power steering.
>>
>>15815684
Eastern Europe is still Europe, no matter how hard Westcucks try to deny it
>>
>>15815630
Nm
;)
>>
>>15815824
you mean foot pounds
>>
I grew up in Straya but prefer HP always because I got used to it playing Gran Turismo as a kid and didn't realise you could switch units.
Not that I had a preference then...

So like to use HP and NM for torque
>>
lmao what a shit idea for a thread
>>
>>15815824
Which you also lack.

>b...but it's a lot for 1.3l

A retard counting to five is quite an achievement for a tard.
>>
>>15815824
>dieselfiatcuck
>>
PS and Nm
>>
>>15815630
Real tuners and car fanatics use WHP.
>>
>>15815630
don't know what PS is but KW is fucking retarded. i suppose if you grew up with it it'd be alright but growing up with HP i see KW and it's just completely meaningless to me
>>
>>15818072
If you've taken physics 101 then kW is more useful to you
BUT
peak shaft power is useless because what matters is power at the wheels and the power curve shape
>>
>>15815630
kw all day
>>
>>15818544
Yeah, if you're a retard that tries to develop an engine that's in a car.

Every engine manufacturer that's relevant in any way uses kw and nm
>>
>>15818072

PS is the German version of HP. Most of Europe uses the same standard but translated into their own language. Japan also uses PS for some reason.
>>
HP but only because I'm used to it. Seems stupid to base it on an arbitrary animal. Why not donkeypower? Oxpower?
>>
>>15819222
shitpostralian detected
>>
>>15815824
TDI a best.

>>15815630
HP>kW>PS
But kW is more practical because in the car's registration and official papers it's all in kW.
>>
kW when talking to autofags
horses when normies
>>
>>15815630
KW should be used for electric vehicles, which leaves us with UK and metric HP. Since I'm in mainland Europe, I prefer metric HP (aka PS or PK), but I can deal with UK HP.

Also, normies have no idea what HP or kW or PS means. PS has the advantage of being the highest number, which means it sounds the most impressive.
>>
>>15815649
So use Bar for boost pressure instead of PSI. Way easier for calculations, too.

>>15815702
PS is just the German word for metric HP. There's a negligible difference between it and UK MPG.

>>15815824
>>15816860
>Not just calling them torks
>>
>>15818051
WHP can be either HP or PS though.

And you're right in that wheel power>crank power.
>>
>>15818544
>If you've taken physics 101 then kW is more useful to you
No. You're just straight up comparing HP numbers. There's nothing to calculate from that, just compare.
>>
>>15819367
>kW should be used for electric vehicles

yikes
>>
>>15819391
>So use Bar for boost pressure
kPa niggah
>>
>>15815630
KW
>>
Kw for mad cunt points. Also it's the only sensible metric.
>>
>>15819699
but that's just .01 Bar
>>
Do I look like I live in yuropooria?

It's HP you cucks
>>
>>15819780
I think you're a little behind the times, it's been called eurabia ever since shariah law was introduced
>>
>>15819760
and 100 kPa is a bar.
Using the wank stain of an argument that yanks use for fahrenheit "its totally more accurate" .
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.