[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw never gotten a speeding ticket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: putin.jpg (11KB, 406x422px) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
11KB, 406x422px
> tfw never gotten a speeding ticket
>>
>tfw you get pulled over yesterday doing 115 in a 55 and the cop clocked you on both his front and rear radar but didn't write you a ticket because he saw your libertarian helmet decal

Feels good boss.
>>
iktf OP, my general motors chevrolet c7 corvette z06 z07 limits my speed to 20mph whenever im driving for more than one minute
>>
>>15811624
>Pass cop around about terminal on a crest
>No instant-on
>Well fuck
>Accept fate, just carry on with my blat, maybe he wont radio it in
>Stop about 20m later at rural cafe, because their bacon, chive, cheese and paprika stuffed chroizos are literally to die for
>Last drink before I leave when a heavy hand slaps me on the shoulder
>Officer
>Blah blah, look mate cut that shit out, we haven't had a death on these roads in almost 4 months, keep it that way or we'll need more blokes stationed with guns and radios to curb it again
Bought him a beer and left. Probably the most grateful I've been in my life to date.
>>
>>15811640

>Bought him a beer

Is there nothing buying a beer won't fix?
>>
>>15811732
Unless the cunt had his baby die to a drunk driver, likely not.
It's just one of those things, like taking the furthest pisser, nodding when they give way, not fucking your missus when she's shitfaced. Things like that.

I like to think of it like giving the next poor cunt he gives a warning to a leg-up. If I'm an asshole, he's less likely to dump that on the next guy he has a talk to.

Idk, I'm drinking. It's definitely harder to get shit done with a box of their favorite, though. RIP home jobs.
>>
>>15811640
>heavy hand slaps me on the shoulder
>Officer
I'd shit myself.
>>
File: 1473385519641.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473385519641.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>15811640
>>
>>15811604
>Pulled over five times for doing more than double the speed limit
>Always get let off with a warning
IKTFB.
>>
>pulled for doing 143 in a 55
>dude just says what the fuck are you doing and takes my lisence
>drive home
>2days later its in my mailbox
Wierdest experience ever desu
>>
>pass cop going 75 in a 35
>see him
>floor it
>im gone before he could even turn his lights on
>4 min later
>blow by yet another cop writing some asshole a ticket
>dropped it into 3rd and blew out his eardrums
>i lose him instantly

>pull into garage
>the end
>>
>5:50 AM
>Leaving house right into shitty traffic
>Guy in Audi starts riding my ass
>Fuckyou.jpg
>Speed up
>He speeds up
>We're both doing at least 55+ in 35
>Disco lights go off
>Heart sank
>Cop was behind the Audi and didn't see me
>Got away doing 55+ pretty much the rest of the way.
MFW I've never gotten a ticket(except for parking in a compact car spot going to jury duty(no regular spots were available, and the train was about to leave))
>>
>might have been caught on camera a week ago

Only the second day in my new car too, have to wait now and see if a letter arrives with a fine and penalty points :(

Not even worth it because if I was over it was doing 60 in a 50 zone, tops.
>>
>>15812052
>implying that you didn't just fuck yourself because you are now known as a runner by your local police
>>
>>15812092
I'm sorry, a compact car spot? The fuck?
>>
>>15812578
>I'm sorry, a compact car spot? The fuck?
Laws specify the minimum number of parking spots certain types of stores must provide per square foot of store floor space. This is to stop stores from unfairly forcing their customers to use parking spaces belonging to other nearby stores or residents.

Convenience stores in my area have a 4.5 loading factor number while regular stores have a 2.0 to 2.5 number. Don't know what the numbers mean or how they are derived but it was published recently in the newspaper that the city was going to make it hard as possible to have legal marijuana in city limits by cranking the number as high as possible for any pot stores on the basis that they were convenience type stores with high transit rate.

Cheapskate stores or landlocked ones that cannot buy more land will resort to marking their spaces "compact cars only" which means they can make the spaces smaller, the aisles smaller, and fit more total cars into the lot. That means door dings of course which is why our area's shopping malls have zero compact spots even though they could mark some as compact spots. They don't want their lot to be associated with door dings.

The biggest normal spaces I've ever seen (bigger than costco) are Sam's Club. If two cars parked perfectly next to each other, you can put 1.5 extra wide shopping carts in the space between. Or swing a door full open and not hit an adjacent car.
>>
>speed everywhere
>sometimes double the speed inside city limits
>always in the 160/170km/h range on the motorway
Never gotten a speeding ticket.
Feels quite good, tbqhwyf.
>>
>>15811604
Same dude
>>
>>15811640
Why does Australia sound so laid back when I know its laws are shittier than most country's
>>
>>15814073
>Diesel fiat cuckbox
>Speeding

Kek
>>
>>15814108
You clearly have no idea.
I probably went faster on this car than many people here with way faster cars.
>>
File: 1390323313.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1390323313.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
I should have once, but I didn't have my front plate on since I was fixing my bumper and so they never identified my car.
>>
>>15811624
>speeding on bike
>pass cop
>pull over

He's impressed I stopped, but to be fair, if I didn't want to be caught he wasn't going to catch me
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.