[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The VAG Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: mullet_hairstyles25.jpg (18KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
mullet_hairstyles25.jpg
18KB, 400x389px
B/o/ys,

I'm doing a research project on the industry/international business ramifications of the VAG diesel scandal.

If you guys have any good articles/links on anything related to the scandal, I'd really appreciate it.

>inb4 we're not your personal army
>inb4 op doesn't want to do the work
>>
>>15809095

Sounds like your l'il ol' junior school lumbered you with one dull project Little Billy, and that's sad :(

Ask a grown-up to show you something called "Google" so you can cut'n'paste your little project, then you can go look at pictures of Naked Ladies and touch your tingly weewee.

HTHs
>>
Just looking for some interesting discussion, but I guess I'll just kill myself. Thanks senpai
>>
>>15809169

Proguide:

>VAG have always lied about everything.
>Get caught cucking customers.
>No shits given.
>Didn't even hurt sales because Mindless Consumerist Drones suck-up "quality car" marketing.
>Not even compensating owners in many countries.
>Larf all the way to Bundesbank.
>The End.
>>
>>15809169

You asked for links you lazy feckless cunt.

>enjoy the taste of shotgun
>>
>>15809095
>I'm doing a research project
>You do the work, I claim that I did that work, I get the credit
>mock /o/ even before finishing your post
>ungratefulness proven

Your self-entitled attitude and lazy personality is only part of the problem. You also mock others if they don't give you stuff. Then you boldy lie and claim their work as your own while depending on the victims not knowing that you stole someone else's labor.

You're just another budding infamous american social welfare failure.
>>
>>15809095
You already posted this thread to /r/cars you fucking retard do your own research.
>>
>>15809095
learn how to find an evaluate your own sources, jizzbeard. those are the sort of skills you will need to succeed in the modern world
>>
File: OP's faggotry.jpg (28KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
OP's faggotry.jpg
28KB, 453x439px
ITT OP's faggotry sets new standards for dick-gargling
>>
>>15809095
>owns a pre 2009 vw tdi
>feelsgoodman
>>
File: 1472838455030.jpg (70KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
1472838455030.jpg
70KB, 367x451px
>>15811969
Nice to know you frequent reddit, m8
>>
>>15811969
>reddit
>>
>>15809095
Vw did nothing wrong
>>
>>15813077
>>15813089
>Being this butthurt when you get called out

kys
>>
>>15815320
I'm not OP though. I agree, he should be hiding in his shell right now instead of asking for his job to be done by us
>>
>>15809095
Look on pistonheads
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.