[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Techs/Mechs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: All-Girls-Garage.jpg (73KB, 1162x669px) Image search: [Google]
All-Girls-Garage.jpg
73KB, 1162x669px
Would you be happy in the knowledge that a female technician or mechanic had worked on your car?

If they offered you mechanical advice, would you listen?

>discuss
>>
If they are competent I don't care.
>>
>>15804705
Pretty much
>>
>>15804705
yep.
>>
>>15804705

Just asking because I was a mentor for a female apprentice mechanic a few years back, and a damn good one she was too, and she qualified with flying colours.

She has contacted me recently saying she is thinking of giving it up because all she gets is shit from male customers, and other techs these days, kinda pisses me off as I know she's a fucking A1 mechanic/technician.
>>
>>15804748
I don't believe that for a second. Women love to do this shit. They either act like a cunt or lazy or whatever and if you call them out they scream "misogyny". I have 2 female techs at the dealer I work at. They show up on time, do good work, don't bitch about anything, never seen anyone give them grief. Yet well get these women coming in, cant do thier job or they can do thier job but they are argumentative about it and then scream sexism when they get canned for it.
>>
>>15804825
You do realise that females exist outside America, not all of them are all about muh feminism.

Believe it or not, this is actually what she said, she's the only female tech out of 10 and 3 managers, and they could drop her like a sack of shit on corporate reasons.

It's not all go team girl everywhere in the world, a pissed off, old man line manger can make you put up or shut up, very discretely.
>>
If she wears eyeliner like in OP I will generally just assume she's just shop candy with no real skill. Any type of makeup, especially around your eyes is just a burden for a mechanic.

Nobody cares what you look like, just the job you do.

Like most hands-on jobs, the pale and pastey ones that look like hell are the real MVPs.
>>
these bitches don't even have their hair tied vback. i would never trust a female tech w/o hair tied up
>>
>>15804705
/thread
>>
I taught my gf how to swap engines and drift in 2nd gear. Now she has her own skyline and slides it around our local track in 3rd :>
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.