[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boss just bought this and drove it into work. She said she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

My boss just bought this and drove it into work. She said she thinks it's a four-cylinder, but I couldn't help but notice the Toyota logo on the engine when she popped the hood. I know that Toyota engines have a reputation for indestructibility and I know that a lot of people recommend Subaru station wagons as reliable cars, so is this a good car? Even with 4 cylinders, it's a Toyota engine, so I'm sure it's got some kick.
>>
>>15804690
I'll bite. It's a boxer D4S
the world is flat anon.
>>
>>15804698
>boxer d4s
wat
>>
>>15804698
I'm fairly sure it's a fa20 in that car
>>
>>15804853
wrong.
>>15804847
dude pop the hood it literally says
toyota
subaru boxer D4S
right on top of the engine
>>
>>15804853
meant you were right. fa20 D4S
>>
>>15804953
>wrong
What? It's an FA20D, aka 4U-GSE.
>>
>>15804969
i corrected myself if you could read noob.
>>
>>15804981
Yeah, I hit the update button before I posted to make sure and it told me no new posts. No need to get upset.
>>
File: 1463032612288.png (71KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1463032612288.png
71KB, 298x298px
>>15804984
>>
Holy SHIT you guys are autistic. Like, holy shit - I spent an entire year posting ONLY on /v/, and after only three days I've seen more flamewars here than I ever did on my entire span of browsing that shithole. What's worse is that on /v/ most of it is intentional baiting and shittery, but you faggots are legitimately emotionally attached to your corporations or nationalities. And it's blind. If there was this kind of die-hard and unconditional loyalty in all men you idiots could build the perfect communist utopia.
Some notable examples:
>no matter what the discussion is about, the second someone mentions Ford, some faggot has to bring Corvettes into the convo
>even if someone's not an enthusiast, the second they mention they drive an automatic you fuckers go apeshit.
I get that manual's better, but you fuckers can't be content to do what you want and let others be
>caring about manual outside of anything that isn't a racecar
>every time someone brings up Dodge, someone else brings up black people
>those retards that always shill for Civic SIs or Miatas regardless of how relevant it is to the discussion
>those fools that swear up and down that it's not okay to ridicule Chargers about their weight because they aren't meant to be performance vehicles even though they're literally Muscle cars
>those jackasses that swear that any of the other muscle cars are better
>those faggots that always get triggered when somebody mentions the Ford GT, regardless of whether or not they were complimenting or insulting it
>all these fucking brand loyalist tripfags
I bet I could say that my comment about ">caring about manual outside of a racecar" was bait and it won't matter because one of you jackasses will have already written out a response and submitted it without even bothering to read this entire post.
I hate all of you.
I hate all of you so much.
>>
>>15805633
Go to /an/, it's way way more hostile and toxic than this board
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 291x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 291x333px
>>15805718
/o/ is probably worse. /an/ just has overly opinionated people and if you don't do exactly as they reccommend, you're an asshole. Almost any internet board has those people though. /o/ is just constant shitposting and muh ecoboost.

I know 4chan was never goo, but /o/ was way less shitty a year or two ago before Alphonse and Corey or whatever this shit is. I was hoping they would be bored of it by now but I obviously underestimated how bored and autistic they are.
>>
>>15805633
Copypasta from yesterday, really?
Kill yoruself.

>>15805718
>>15805785
>falling for the bait
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.