[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$50k car mascarading as a $100k car?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: download.png (1KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1KB, 260x194px
Yes, the drivetrain is innovative, but I think the suspension is the real story. It launches and corners hard. But, I feel the interior is recent-Chevy tier.

Thoughts on the different kid from Palo Alto?
>>
>>15802825

Piece of shit Chevys still go for 30-40k. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the Cruze diesel model on the doorstep of 50k.

That coupled with the advanced tech in Teslas make the price point agreeable. Tesla's only serious problem is with their inability to deliver on time. Maybe the memefactory will fix that.
>>
>>15802825
most technologically advanced car manufacturer on the planet

there's a lot more going on in those cars than you might think
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 299x169px
I have to question the effect of the M3 on the current S and X sales/resale values. If you get the same tech in a slightly smaller package, why bother with the s or X?
>>
>>15802825
They're literal memes, but the good kind of memes.
>>
>>15802901
Electric cars are the fastest depreciating vehicles on the market. The S value will tank when the warranties run out.
>>
>>15802901
Most of the cost for the expensive S and Xs are the battery, look at a 60d vs P100d, it's not like the P100d costs 75k more because it has a bunch of extra gadgets
>>
Gonna be fun watching poor man children conjure up memories of their RC cars to explain what its like to drive a Tesla when replying to this thread :)
>>
>>15803113
What
>>
>>15802825
>mascarading
>>
>>15802901
S and X are much larger vehicles and have more toys standard.
>>
>>15803272

Its nice, but not a $100k interior.
>>
>>15803651

On par with the Jeep interiors...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.