[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need advice on used truck for my company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 169041786.jpg (50KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
169041786.jpg
50KB, 660x495px
hello everyone,

I'm 22 and i need to buy another pickup truck for my lawncare company. i already have 2 ford-f-150 1999 to do the job. i take one with my helper and the other team take the other. i just signed 23k more in contract for the next year and i will meed a third truck. this time i have a budget around 6000$. the truck will be used to tow a trailer and to move heavy objects as rocks or turf rolls in the bed.

i heard that dodge ram are shit, that GMC trucks are great. i have a lot of trust in ford f-150 but i would like something new. what are your tought on nissan titan ant toyota tacoma trucks from 2002 up to 2006 ?

thank you,

pic not related
>>
>>15802769
Just go with what you know. You're not going to find a decent Tacoma for $6k.
>>
>>15802786

im canada and i can actually get a tacoma for 6k$

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camions/ville-de-quebec/1999-toyota-tacoma-camionnette/1137007466?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
>>
>>15802786

Im canada and i can actually get a tacoma for 6k$.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camions/ville-de-quebec/1999-toyota-tacoma-camionnette/1137007466?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
>>
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camions/ville-de-quebec/toyota-tundra-2003/1183637010?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

this one look great but its a tundra
>>
>>15802769
Ram is okay if you get the right one.
5.7 1500 with a manual would do.

Old ford's are still probably the best though.
>>
>>15802826
Tundra would be better for towing than a tacoma. Don't count on anyone comfortably riding in the back though.
>>
>>15802769
Look into a Toyota t100. Hard to find in Canada I believe but you basically get a Tacoma with a bigger bed and presumably greater towing.
>>
Honestly for fleet service its best to stick with a single flavor.

Just for something stupid like spare tires. Not a big deal until your truck finds that box of drywall screws that fell off a flat bed and took out 2 tires on the way to a job.
>>
>>15802769
If you need a truck to haul heavy shit around on a trailer and put crap in the box, get a first gen dodge w250 with the 12valve cummins in it. the engines last a lot time, my buddy has one and it has close to 600,000km's on it with general maintenance done to it and he uses it as a daily driver.
>>
>>15805392
you can also get a ford f250/350 with either the turbo'd or NA 7.3L IDI diesel, which are good engines, they dont go fast but have torque for days. the powerstroke 7.3L are good diesels too but the mechanical IDI are better in terms of maintenance as its cheaper to fix and easier to fix
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.