[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Used 370z

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 861434489_mwLH6-XL-1.jpg (204KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
861434489_mwLH6-XL-1.jpg
204KB, 1024x682px
What does /o/ think about picking up a used 370z?
>0-60mph in 5.1s
>332 hp
>looks great
>$20k USD

Seems to me like this would be a better deal than a picking up a new 2016 370z since its essentially the same car. Other options i have in mind would be the new 2016 v6 camaro, genesis coupe, or frs/brz/gt86.
>>
>>15798638
Get a toyota corolla xrs. The fastest corolla ever build. 305HP stock, 765HP when turbo. AWD.
>>
>>15798673
>pigfat
But like he said, pretty good stats. Also going to be cheap
>>
>>15798638
I nearly bought one but I wanted a sunroof and slightly nicer interior, ended up with a G37 IPL. Both are awesome cars.
>>
File: NinjaCelica-615-MED.jpg (260KB, 658x493px) Image search: [Google]
NinjaCelica-615-MED.jpg
260KB, 658x493px
>>15798673
>a corolla
>305 hp stock
google yields nothing, are you high?
>>
File: Detomaso_pantera_heck.jpg (543KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Detomaso_pantera_heck.jpg
543KB, 2048x1536px
>>15798693
How are you liking the G37 man?
Seem like a comfier/roomier alternative to the 370z without going down the ponycar rabbit hole
>>
>>15798673
Sorry, i'm not really interested in a hopped up econobox. I want something that's designed from the ground up to be a sports car.
>>
>>15798638
I sat in one when I was 18 (3 years ago) and couldn't get my leg under the wheel with the seat as far back as it could go and the wheel up as high. So no.
>>
File: king of manlets.jpg (194KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
king of manlets.jpg
194KB, 915x678px
>>15798885
Height?
>>
>>15798924
6'2"
>>
>>15798733
>that plate
>>
>>15798638

I've been owning this car for a year now and these are the major down sides:

It's heavy. Nothing to do about that really, it's never gonna be a GT86/BRZ.
Lazy throttle response, especially from lower RPMs. This can be greatly improved by getting a professional ECU remapping. For full effect change to a cold air intake and upgraded exhaust system for a few extra horses on top.
The sound of the stock exhaust is non-existant before 5K RPMs and shitty above that.
Partly low quality interior. Some parts are really nice, some parts are the cheapest plastic known to man and scratch really easily.
The BOSE sound system isn't great. Made worse by the loud interior noise made mainly by the back tires. Even though the car is heavy, there's no noise dampening in the back of the car.
The steering wheel isn't height-adjustable. I'm 5'11 and it's just high enough for me. Like this guy said >>15798885 Any taller and you might be fucked.

That being said, I love the 370Z. A lot of it is the styling certainly but I personally really like how it drives. It's my daily driver during the summer. I recently took it on a road trip and had no complaints as far as comfort goes. There's upgrades to be made if you are into working on cars. For me it's a good package.

It really comes down to a test drive with this one. It has some down sides that may be a deal breaker depending on what you are looking for. Or it may be the perfect package if it matches your preferences.
>>
>>15798673
>toyota corolla xrs
>305HP stock, 765HP when turbo
put on trips so I can filter you
>>
>>15798638
Add a lil bit to your money and get a used Cayman.
>>
>>15799262
Are you retarded? It has a tilt wheel.
>>
370Z is not a bad car. I prefer the G37 though.

I own a 2009 G37 (rwd) and I've driven my buddy's 2010 370z. They are essentially the same, although the G37 does seem to wallow into corners, whereas the Z is fairly nimble. But the G doesn't fight you much in corners, it's pretty compliant and predictable. Other than that the G is a little more useful and classy, the Z is a little more sporty and has more aggressive styling. Since they are the same platform, you have tons of options that both cars share as far as modification goes. So that's pretty nice.
>>
What do you think about the Genesis coupe 3.8?
>>
>>15799535
If we're talking similar model years:
>less power
>awful transmission
>hyoondie
'no'
>>
>>15798743
G37 is infinitely better than the 370z. You won't look like a boyracer faggot and you get a nicer interior.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.