[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cars you hate, but like 1 aspect of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: kektus.jpg (38KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
kektus.jpg
38KB, 500x351px
- fucking ugly sidebumper shit that you cant remove
- shopping car for women
- suv like fashion shit

but i just fucking love the overall design of it for some reason. this design on some sporty smaller car and i would buy it.

what cars do you hate, but like one aspect of?
>>
>>15762523
GROW BIG CACTUS
>>
File: 280px-Lexus_SC_430.jpg (14KB, 280x178px) Image search: [Google]
280px-Lexus_SC_430.jpg
14KB, 280x178px
>ugly as fuck
>exclusively driven by tanned to leather housewives

but dat vee ate dat rwd dat lexus quality
>>
>>15762523
I don't know if they sell well in europe but they're everywhere in france, I hate this char, but I like the wheels.
>>
>>15763120
well in germany (at least where i live) you see them pretty often, but not too much. its more mini coopers, fiat 500 and smarts around here, because small parking spaces in city.
>>
>>15763472
and i mean 5 minicoopers and 500s per street kind of often.
>>
>>15763120
There are a lot of them here in England because they are cheap as fuck to lease, and people think even a shit new car is good because it's new.
>>
File: saturn-ion-redline-wallpaper-2.jpg (196KB, 800x364px) Image search: [Google]
saturn-ion-redline-wallpaper-2.jpg
196KB, 800x364px
>Plastic
>FWD
>I4
>almost 3000lbs

But I really like the suicide doors and with the Stage 2 kit GM sold, you could get about 240hp
>>
>>15762523
Current Peugeots have nice...uhm... yeah no, I hate everything about them.
I like how comfy the current Golf is, but I don't like everything else.
>>
It's my first car. I still drive it.

>slow as hell
>ugly curves
>ugly color
>shitty turning radius

But man, is it reliable. In over 10 years it only had 2 problems that weren't my fault.
1. The starter motor blew up and left us stranded in the middle of a highway once.
2. The other problem was with the console. Every time you turned the wheel, the radio would change channels and sometimes the volume.
Both problems were easy to fix and quite cheap.

I guess I also like the fact that it has a rear camera.
>>
>>15762523
At first I hated this car but it kinda grown on me.

It would be goat if it had bigger headlights and HUGE tail light bars.
>>
>>15765052
hm i think the lights are what make it for me. the tail lights remind me of an 80s small car and the split frontlights are awesome imo.
>>
>>15764990
>>15762523
wow, bongs drive some really ugly cars
>>
File: aytoo.jpg (110KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
aytoo.jpg
110KB, 1024x768px
>>15764990
have kind of the same thing with our audi a2. from 2001

-ugly (or at least weird looking, which turned probably most people off)

-looks like it has no space inside

but -huge interiour (im 2,05m and my parents are also tall and fit in it)
-first car to have spaceframe with alu
-rear seats are higher = more legroom for people
-really earodynamic and fuel efficient.
-all things you want to refill like oil and water are behind the black "grill", so users with no expirience find them easily.
and you can remove rear seats easily, which turns it into a minivan basically with lots of room

only had one problem in all those years: some plastic part under the car got loose and flapped around when you went on a highway. a bit of ziptie and it was done.

i sense a future classic in that thing, since no one cares about it atm and its weird and innovative enough to be interesting.

ok enough fanboying for now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.