[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these cool or will I be ridiculed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 85372601.jpg (29KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
85372601.jpg
29KB, 620x400px
Been looking for a used vehicle and these caught my eye due to their versarility.

Since they aren't in production is there a hipster tax?

Also any one know if they have expensive and common repairs?
>>
>>15761511
Roomy AF in the back
>>
File: u7iqe.jpg (126KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
u7iqe.jpg
126KB, 800x533px
>>15761511
They're pretty cool, so long as you get one with painted panels.
As to problems. The Element was based on the Honda CR-V, which was based on the seventh gen Civic, so any problems for those cars carry over... so watch out for wiring harness issues, and failing automatic transmissions.
>>
>>15761511
maximum kek, youll look like an autistic mother of 3 that should have been sterilized to refrain from passing on her genes
>>
>>15761542
None of these had automatic transmission issues. They have air bag recalls but not tranny issues. The only Honda's that had any transmission issues was anything pre 2001 and the odyssesys and pilots and ridgeline had the issues. they have the god tier K series in it.
>>
>>15761511
Its not good or bad, you will probably get looked over probably as long as it's not ricey af
>>
>>15761511
Almost as bad as the Subaru Aztec OP.
>>
>>15761511
I only see women driving them. Shut up and buy a civic for 3k.
>>
>>15761511
Just get a Forester dude.
>>
>>15763861
I thought it was Vauxhall Aztec.
>>
My brother has one. He bitches about it constantly, but its probably the only vehicle that he's had longer than 3 years.
>>
>>15761542
>so long as you get one with painted panels

cooler with the bare plastic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.