[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After I murder my ex-wife, how do I get rid of her car?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

After I murder my ex-wife, how do I get rid of her car?
>>
Ecoboost
>>
leave it unlocked with the keys in the ignition someplace where a lot of gangstas live

don't take your phone with you when you drop it off, obviously...
>>
>>15759167
Say what?

>>15759171
I'm white. We are both white. Don't think that's an option.
>>
Go to race wars and race the smug looking Japanese dude in a S2K.
>>
"Dontate" it to a chop shop.
>>
>>15759160
long term parking at the airport
>>
>>15759225
>Johnny Tran
>Japanese
>>
>>15759160

Take her body and plant it somewhere in the ghetto.

Take the car aswell and leave it in the ghetto near the body with the keys still in the ignition with her purse in there aswell, it'll give nogs an insentive to break in and steal the car.
You'll also be a suspect though OP so just forget about it man,
>>
>>15759160
so lets get this straight,

you plan on murdering your ex-wife(i have one too so have no issue with this)
you've obviously planned the act and the disposal of her dead carcass,
thought up a rock solid alibi
made sure you're not going to leave anything to link you to her demise
planned ahead in case anything should crop up in the future

but you cant think how to get rid of a car?

>>15759171
has the right idea, but cops may well find the stripped out chassis and investigate why it was never reported stolen

>>15759236
is another good idea but chop shops get raided and again the vin number might cause suspicion

personally i'd be thinking of dumping it in the sea some place, let the salt water corrode the fuck out of it and its vin plate/stamps
>>
>>15759160

Well...assuming you get away with the murder, just sell it.

If you don't get away with it, who cares what you do with the car? you're fucked.
>>
>>15759407
surely if its in her name she needs to sign documents?
>>
>>15759397
Are car guys dumb for real? My wife is 110-120 pounds tops that will deteriorate in the swamp I bury her in.

The car is nearly 2 tons. The cars harder to make disappear.
>>
>>15759181
he's saying leave it there and it will be stolen you fucking idiot. it will never be found
>>
>>15759420
Oh right, so then make sure to get the dead women to sign it over to you.
>>
>>15759467
are we dumb?

you're the clown who cant get rid of a car furfuxake.

run the fucker off a cliff into the ocean, job done, the salt water and the fact it'll get smashed to bits either in the run off or by the sea itself will ensure there'll be very little left after a short space of time.
lakes dry out,rivers get dredged, the sea is the best answer.

>>15759487
or forge her signature, but its asking to be caught.
>>
>>15759504
>or forge her signature, but its asking to be caught.

Totally. Killing her is easy as shit, but you got to watch that forgery stuff. Real tricky.
>>
Put it in a Mitsubishi lot. Nobody will ever find it.
>>
File: 3SIA4En.jpg (63KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
3SIA4En.jpg
63KB, 499x499px
>>15759314
Fuckin' charlie bastard gooks should've nuked 'em twice more.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.