[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will the SUV/Crossover meme end? It's not funny anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (42KB, 280x171px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 280x171px
When will the SUV/Crossover meme end? It's not funny anymore
>>
>>15756139
>meme
When people cease to desire a spacious an interior packaged into a smaller footprint with onroad compliance.
>>
When your mom stops buying them.
>>
>>15756139
The Macan is a good car though.
>>
>>15756139

It's not going to end. They will continue to flourish while the things that you love die, going to the same grave as physical keyboards on phones and metal framed handguns.
>>
>>15756139
When the woman meme ends
>>
>>15756145
but it isn't spacious, that's the meme. any wagon offers much more space and the same offroad capability.
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 729x1096px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 729x1096px
Crossover are for women and manlets.
Eugenics is the only solution.
>>
>>15756236

Just stop. Wagons have had their chance. If the market wanted them and thought they were actually superior, they would still be around.

Stop clinging to your "I WANT THIS BACK" syndrome and move on.
>>
File: 20160630_202609.jpg (206KB, 470x604px) Image search: [Google]
20160630_202609.jpg
206KB, 470x604px
>>15756236
When will this europoor wagon meme end? It's not funny anymore.
>>
>>15756268
>those feet
Holy shit

>>15756236
It's nice having the ground clearance and higher seating position without driving a truck. I will never go back to small cars unless I just get a weekend toy. I hate having to climb out of cars, so much easier just to step in and out.
>>
when kids of moms who owned crossovers grow up and want to buy something that isn't "what my mom drove"

so probably another decade or so?
>>
>>15756275
you're assuming the car buying market is rational. wagons don't sell because they're "uncool" right now
>>
>>15756684
This with the exception that aging boomers have to get too elderly to drive as they are significant buyers as well.
>>
wagons are OK but longer for the same interior space.

In Europe, with smaller parking spots, compact SUVs are easier to park and drive in the city.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.