[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isuzu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Are 1995 Isuzu Rodeos any good for a first car? It's manual and I think a Honda? 3.2L engine
>>
121k miles
>>
>>15737898
Had an Isuzu MU, very similar.
Little thing was an absolute champ.
The only thing to look for is for the turbo's, they have a tendency to die real fast if you don't let them cool after driving.
>>
>>15737898
I think the Honda Passport was a rebadge of the Isuzu
>>
>>15738071
Are their clutches hard to replace?
>>
>>15738071
>he only thing to look for is for the turbo's

Someone doesnt know what they are talking about...
>>
>>15738085
Like I said, talking about an MU.
Previous owner treated it unkindly.
>>
>>15738082
Mine was auto sadly.
But generally replacing a clutch in something with a traditional layout (not transverse) isn't that hard.
>>
>>15738085
Well, yeah but talking about turbos is irrelevant to the OP as the Rodeo has no turbo.
>>
Grew up with my parents driving an Izuzu Trooper and it was, well, a trooper (literally and figuratively). Crapped out on us at around 300k when I was 15 and that's really all I can say about Izuzu
>>
>>15737898
Fuel sender likes to fail. Bitch/moderately expensive to replace.
>>
File: 1995 isuzu amigo.jpg (119KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1995 isuzu amigo.jpg
119KB, 1080x1350px
I think so. I've been driving my 1994 Isuzu Amigo and I love it. I'm the 5th owner and it she had been sitting for 3 years, and yet despite that she runs and drives great. The only thing that slowed us down was a bleeder valve snapped in a brake caliper but other than that she is a real pleasure to work on.

The Amigo is on a shortened Rodeo chassis.
>>
>>15737898
Isuzu V6s are shit.

If it was a turbodiesel then I'd say go for it.
>>
>>15739541
Isn't it a GM engine?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.