[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us your favorite brand, and WHY they are your favorite brand.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: brands.jpg (262KB, 565x794px) Image search: [Google]
brands.jpg
262KB, 565x794px
I know I'm asking too much from /o/, but let's try and make a discussion out of this instead of a shit pile. If you have several fav brands, feel free to post them all. I guess I'll start.

>Ferd

While they haven't always been my favorite, I've always liked them, and feel like they currently lead the pack in terms of fun/driver involvement/variety. Most automakers only have 1 or 2 sporty cars, but with Ford, you've got the FiST, FoST, RS, Boostang, Mustang GT, Raptor, and GT350. The fact that many of these cars can only be had with a manual shows that they put driver involvement ahead of performance, which I feel is more important when everyone else wants to play the numbers game. They've also responsible for legends like the Mustang, Sierra Cosworth RS500, and GT40. The new GT, which is completely unnecessary from a financial standpoint, shows they care about their heritage too. They've still got issues with styling and reliability, but they're improving all the time, unlike some automakers which are stagnating or getting worse.

Mazda is a very close 2nd.
>>
Nice thread OP, bump
>inb4 BMW
>>
File: 09_volvo_v90.jpg (273KB, 1959x1102px) Image search: [Google]
09_volvo_v90.jpg
273KB, 1959x1102px
volvo.
>>
>>15734933
>Mazda is a very close 2nd.
>most fords are just knock off mazdas
Great thread OP
>>
File: 533617.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
533617.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
TVR because they drink the insanity Kool Aid and I want some.
>>
>>15734933

I don't have a favourite but Lotus give me the biggest boner.
>>
>>15734933
you already said ford so i'll do bmw. Older bmw are great, they only come in rwd and with driver focused interiors. the old ones are pretty cheap now and theyre a great buy if you can find one that wasnt neglected. sure they require more care than a civic but they are nicer cars that could be well worth the time they take to maintain. the repair costs for the more popular models are pretty much a meme anyway.

>owned an e30 for 3 years
> spent about 350$ in repairs (battery and ignition coils)
>>
>>15735081
>slower than a corolla
>>15734933
Great thread OP
>>
>>15735075
move to brit bongland or live in canada. these are illegal on usa shores
>>
>>15734933
I don't have a favorite brand per se. I like too many different things.

>Volvo
Crisp styling, really enjoy all their cars even today.
>Mazda/Ford
Seems like they could shape into an analogue of Honda in the 90's, becoming the premier performance shitbox dealers, which is a dramatic change from ford and something Mazda has been delaying for years.
>Honda/Acura
I actually don't much care for anything made after about 2010.
>Toyota
Honest to god shitboxes, bless em
>>
>>15734933
90s Subaru.
awd, acceptable mpg, quick, fun, weird.

new subarus are total garbage though. Such bummer
>>
>>15734933
BMW, Audi, Tesla Motors, Porsche.

Their cars don't look like shit like 80% of other car manufacturers.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.