[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/ BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: for cringe.png (18KB, 327x372px) Image search: [Google]
for cringe.png
18KB, 327x372px
how can you cavemen even compete
>>
>>15731284
Top bad it's completely reliant on a hypothetical situation that we have not seen yet.
>>
File: 1430496208779.png (31KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1430496208779.png
31KB, 250x250px
>>15731284
>Hey, you're not making ANY money
>But that's fine because the cost of living will go down and you'll be able to live a nice life because of taxis
>>
>>15731284
ted kaczynski was right
>>
>>15731329
Wow I hate america now
>>
I don't know about his whole "improving quality of life for poor people" thing but yes, fleets of autotaxis will be a Godsend. The number of privately owned cars will drop dramatically. It'll be like Uber except faster, cheaper, and more reliable. Most people use their cars to drive to work and back, and occasionally going to the shop, a restaurant, a show, etc. With these autotaxis, the "a-b" won't need cars anymore. You'll have an app on your phone that you say "pick me up from here at this time and take me here", you walk out your door, the car is waiting for you, it's got the AC on if it's hot or the heater on if it's cold, you get in and off you go. While you're at work, it's off driving other people around instead of taking up space in a parking lot. Then at some point it goes into a shop for inspection, anything that needs to be replaced, refilled, or repaired does, and it's out again. No more maintenance, no more flat tires, no more problems or headaches.
That old lady that drives half the limit? She's gone.
That teen that missed the green light because she was texting so now you have to wait through another red? Gone.
That soccer mom double parking her Excursion? Gone.
Drunk drivers, gone. Traffic jams, gone. Road rage, gone.
>but they'll make muh manual driving illegals!!
They can't even make cigarettes, alcohol, or semiautomatic rifles illegal. Your Miata is fine.
>>
>>15731560
One of those is constitutionally protected. They have banned alcohol before
>>
>>15731567
Yeah and prohibition worked really well. Shame I can't walk to a store anymore that has aisles and aisles of alcohol and buy hard liquor.

Oh wait I can.
>>
they won't ban manual cars, but they will just make insuring them insanely expensive instead alongside the future prices of gasoline.
>>
>>15731284
>taxi drivers, the entire modified car industry and small independent garages going out of business will be good for the economy
>>
sounds perfect
>>
I live in the 3rd world where I actually have the freedom to do whatever I want, cars will never be banned here

Stay cucked, 1st worlders
>>
>>15731576
Point is the government has tried stupid bans before. They'll probably increasingly tax real cars if self driving becomes common. Who will become the GOA/NRA of the automotive world?
>>
>>15731643
who cares though

you have tracks you can take cars to
>>
File: veselica-4.jpg (252KB, 960x479px) Image search: [Google]
veselica-4.jpg
252KB, 960x479px
>>15731636
feels slav man
>>
>>15731576

dumbfuck
>>
>>15732378
You mean prohibition was never repealed?
>>
I think the whole self driving car meme will be a lot like I-robot(if anyone even remembers that movie) autopilot when you want it but you can drive if you want too, like a tesla now.
>>
>>15731560
The /o/tist who thinks he is Takumi and drives like a dickhead? Gone.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.